By Peak Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Former App Store App of the Week, Diptic helps you create and share beautiful photo collages. See for yourself why more than three million people have downloaded this app!
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story." - Macworld
• Create Diptics with photos from your Photos app, Instagram, Dropbox, Facebook or Flickr, or take a photo on the spot with your device camera.
• Save Diptics to your device, send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (hashtag: #Diptic), Tumblr or any app that accepts JPGs.
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images.
• Import multiple photos at once and swap photos between frames.
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 179 layouts (additional layouts are available as in-app purchase). Combine up to nine photos in a layout.
• Customize your layouts to better fit your pictures by sliding interior frame lines or moving joints along the line.
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase).
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply textures.
• Choose from14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation.
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos.
• Personalize your Diptic with a text caption. Adjust the font, style, color and size of the text.
Monthly photo contest: diptic.tumblr.com
What's New in Version 7.3
- Create high quality collages on canvas,framed prints, or posters, at any size... via CanvasPop
- Landscape Support for iPhone 6 + w/ lefthand/righthand preference
- Performance & Speed improvements (2x import speed!)
- Square Padding available for Expandable Layouts (send rectangle images to Instagram w/o Cropping!)
plus, an assortment of nice little bugfixes.
Cant see new photos unles restart device
Fantastic application, I have the triple pack. But, when I make new photos with my camera, and then open the diptic app to use them I cannot see them in my camera roll unless I restart my device. A workaround is to open photos app and add the images i wish diptic to be able to see, as favorites,and navigate to the favorites folder. It just caches what was on camera roll before i switched device on, but it does not see any photos made since the last time i switched the device off. Considering the fact I hardly ever my device, this means I cannot see my photos to add them. Wierd. It does not refresh its database xml of the camera roll, but this also happens in imovie, which show it is not diptic related, rather, iOS8 issue.
SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE
I alternate using this app and Picframe. Diptic definitely offers better frames and a cleaner look. I wish that there were a few more font choices available perhaps non system fonts!! But otherwise works well.
Great Photo App
This is the photo app that I use the most. I love the way you can combine multiple photos to make a new one. The photo export to your camera roll makes saving them a snap. Thanks for another great update!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 03, 2015
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peak Systems
- © 2014 Peak Systems, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Expandable Layouts$0.99
- Diamond + Triangles Layout Pack$0.99
- Fun Times Texture Pack$0.99
- Party Texture Pack$0.99
- Alphabet Layout Pack$0.99
- Numbers Layout Pack$0.99