By Peak Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Diptic, a former App Store App of the Week, helps you create and share beautiful photo and video collages. See for yourself why millions of people have downloaded this app!
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story." – Macworld
• Create collages with photos and videos
• Super Customizable — Tons of layouts to choose from plus tons of ways to enhance each one. Save your own customized layouts for re-use
• Add text captions, filters, colored borders, textured borders & more
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 181+ layouts (additional layouts are available as in-app purchases)
• Combine up to nine photos and/or videos in each layout
• Customize your layouts to better fit your video or images by sliding interior frame lines or moving joints along the line
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase)
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply textures to videos and images
• Choose from 14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation
• Pan, rotate, mirror, flip, and zoom individual photos
• Personalize your Diptic photo and video creations with a text caption
• Adjust the font, style, color and size of the text
• Add music to any video collage and adjust audio start and stop time
• Pick any song from your Music library
• Customize video start and stop time
• Create Diptics with photos or videos from your library, Instagram, Dropbox, Facebook or Flickr, or take a photo on the spot with the camera
• Save Diptics for safe keeping or share them with friends. You can send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or any app that accepts JPGs and/or video files
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images
• Import multiple photos and videos at once and swap media between frames
• Add music from your music library to any of your videos
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions for the new video features or anything else you’d like to see... we’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 8.0.3
Performance improvements and bugfixes.
We hope we've squashed all the latest bugs with this version; if you run into anything, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lots of fun (and great for postcards)
Sure, I can do more with Photoshop on the desktop, but I can do "good enough" a lot faster here. I send cards to elderly and computerless relatives via InkCards, and this is great for putting together a quick and easy montage of pictures of someplace I'm visiting.
It's not perfect but it's darn good. Definitely worth far more than the price of admission.
Love it, but...
I love using diptic, it's easy fun and offers photo layout options and toys I don't have with other apps. But recently it has stopped responding to any layout larger than 2 pictures. It either never loads or shuts down. Hoping a bug fix update can help. Thanks!
Originally, I got it just for the collages you can make for Instagram and whatnot, but they've added so many good features that the possibilities are almost limitless. I highly recommend it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 05, 2015
- Version: 8.0.3
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peak Systems
- © 2015 Peak Systems, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Expandable Layouts$0.99
- Video Watermark Removal$0.99
- Diamond + Triangles Layout Pack$0.99
- Fun Times Texture Pack$0.99
- Party Texture Pack$0.99
- Alphabet Layout Pack$0.99
- Numbers Layout Pack$0.99