By Peak Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Former App Store App of the Week, Diptic helps you create and share beautiful photo collages. See for yourself why more than three million people have downloaded this app!
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story." - Macworld
• Create Diptics with photos from your Photos app, Instagram, Dropbox, Facebook or Flickr, or take a photo on the spot with your device camera.
• Save Diptics to your device, send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (hashtag: #Diptic), Tumblr or any app that accepts JPGs.
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images.
• Import multiple photos at once and swap photos between frames.
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 179 layouts (additional layouts are available as in-app purchase). Combine up to nine photos in a layout.
• Customize your layouts to better fit your pictures by sliding interior frame lines or moving joints along the line.
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase).
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply textures.
• Choose from14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation.
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos.
• Personalize your Diptic with a text caption. Adjust the font, style, color and size of the text.
Monthly photo contest: diptic.tumblr.com
What's New in Version 7.4
Performance Improvements & Bugfixes
Love this App but...
This is a great photo collage app and I really loved it when I first got it a couple years ago. I still use it but for about 6 months now it has been very glitchy. It freezes up frequently or wont allow me to add pictures to frames or edit ones that I'm trying to use. The only way to fix this is to delete the app and reinstall which I have to do all too often. In fact I had to delete and reinstall 3 times this morning while working on a birthday collage of my son! May be time to look for another photo collage app.- missthedipticgoodness
What's up? My go-to app is broken
I too loved this app. I use it a lot, have the add on layouts and it was easy to use. But this morning for the life of me I barely got through one simple four square collage because it just crashed constantly. Ended up just publishing it even though my edits were not done as I had to start over after each crash. I'm using iOS 7.1, is that the problem? Both the in app help link and the app support link are blank. Please post a response and or update before you lose your good customers.
Good, but needs Dropbox feature fixed.
I like this app, but it needs updated to fix the Dropbox option. It would only show the pics in my Dropbox "sample photos" that came with Dropbox. I deleted those 3 sample pics & it won't access any of my Dropbox pics. I don't know why & I have several folders of pics in my Dropbox.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 06, 2015
- Version: 7.4
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peak Systems
- © 2014 Peak Systems, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Expandable Layouts$0.99
- Diamond + Triangles Layout Pack$0.99
- Fun Times Texture Pack$0.99
- Party Texture Pack$0.99
- Alphabet Layout Pack$0.99
- Numbers Layout Pack$0.99