Send and receive direct messages for Instagram from your Mac. The first and only Mac app that can do that!
* See disappearing photos and videos! (NEW!)
* Send direct messages
* Option to receive notification in Notification Center when new messages arrive
* Menubar icon for convenient access
NOTE: An Instagram account is required to use this app. If you don't have one, please sign up from Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Support thread filter
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
I love the fact that I can respond to messages instantly without having to touch my phone. Scrolling through instagram posts can distract me easily so I also like that this app is for messages only. Instagram has an update that includes the ability to send and receive GIFs. I would love to see that feature incorperated here also. It would be great to send GIFs from this app also but I mostly just want to be able to see them when they are sent to me.
Does it allow multiple accounts?
Hey maybe is not the right place to ask questions about this app but its the only way i could find, i have two accounts, my personal account and my photography account, the phone app lets you use both accounts at kinda the same time (with a couple clicks you jump between accounts) is there a way to have access to both accounts from the same app? thank you everyone
Okay so I am like 16, and I always get my phone taken away, but the things on ur phone u can do on ur computer pretty much, except instagram DM’s and Snapchat. The one issue I had was that you cant log out and sign in to another account, or at least its not clear at all how to do so. Also, signing in was a hastle, it didn't work at first and the password I entered just disappeared! But I jusrt had to click long in liek 10 times and it ended up working.
- ThinkTime Creations LLC
- 21.7 MB
- Social Networking
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016 ThinkTime Creations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.