Password Manager with Secure Note
By Trend Micro Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Protect your data with Trend Micro™ Password Manager. It secures your passwords and sensitive information with the strongest encryption methods available. With Password Manager, you can safely sign into your favorite websites or access your personal information.
Password Manager includes:
• Local Mode – Use Password Manager without creating a Trend Micro Account
• Bookmark – Saves the usernames and passwords of your favorite websites in Password Manager and then you can sign in with just one click
• Passcard Memo – Copy and paste your username and password to sign in quickly
• Secure Notes – Protects not just your passwords, but also your other personal information in a safe, easy to access location
• Form Filling – Allows you to securely store your address and credit card information
• Touch ID – Opens Password Manager with a touch of your finger
• Safari Extension – Allows you to use Safari to sign in with passwords stored in Password Manager
• Password Doctor – Notifies you when you have weak or duplicate passwords
• Password Generator– Creates strong passwords in seconds, so your passwords cannot be decrypted by hackers using brute force techniques
• Smart Security – Locks your passwords automatically when you are away from your device
• Cloud Sync – Backs up and syncs your information wherever you are
• Category – Groups your passwords into categories for easy access
• Search – Finds your passwords easily and quickly
In this age of digital security, everyone wants to have a way to have peace of mind when it comes to their important information. Trend Micro™ Password Manager allows you to secure your information so you can have the confidence that your passwords and critical data is encrypted and safe from hackers.
Password Manager lets you securely add your passwords when you use them. Once they are added, they are encrypted and available to you whenever you need them. All you need to access them is your Master Password. Please note Trend Micro does not save your Master Password. Your data remains under your control, and Trend Micro cannot decrypt your data. Using Password Manager allows you to ensure your privacy and security when you are on the Internet, on all of your devices.
Password Manager includes the Secure Notes feature, where you can store text information that is important to you. Secure Notes are encrypted so you can store information like PINs, security codes, and other notes. Secure Notes are also saved in the cloud, and can be accessed anywhere with your devices that have Password Manager installed.
Form Filling saves your address and credit card information, so it is available when you are shopping or filling out other forms online.
Touch ID allows you to open Password Manager with a touch of your finger, while Smart Security locks your passwords automatically when you are away from your device.
If you need new passwords, use Password Generator to create strong passwords that Password Manger can save for you.
Back up and sync your information wherever you are using Cloud Sync. Password Manager works on your devices, so you can enjoy seamless access to your information, whenever and wherever.
Trend Micro partners with industry leading threat defense experts to make sure that your data is well-protected. You can count on having a safer place for your digital information, and use your secure information when you need it, whether it is on a mobile device or at home. By safeguarding your information, Password Manager gives you the confidence to work and play in the digital world.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.523
- Performance improve
- UI fine tune and improve
- Enhance the tutorial
- Bug fixing
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 184.108.40.2063
- Size: 51.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Trend Micro Incorporated
- © 1989-2015 Trend Micro Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-year unlimited passwords$14.99
- 1-year unlimited passwords$14.99