DIRECTV App for iPad
By DIRECTV, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It’s your TV. Take it with you. Download the DIRECTV app, a companion to your DIRECTV service, and enjoy a world of entertainment. Watch Live TV and recorded shows, catch up on the latest movies and shows with On Demand, and schedule recordings on your DVR—no additional equipment needed, at no extra cost. Plus now stream DIRECTV data-free on AT&T.
• Watch thousands of your favorite movies and shows, Live or On Demand
• New! Data Free TV lets you stream DIRECTV on your devices, anywhere—without using your data
(Requires eligible DIRECTV & AT&T data services. Excl. & restr. apply. Content varies and must be streamed through the DIRECTV App. Use subject to wireless service terms including those related to data speed. Streaming may not work at reduced speeds.)
• New! Stream or download your home DVR recordings to your devices. Watch anywhere—no internet connection required
• Enjoy the latest releases from premium channels you subscribe to like HBO®, Cinemax®, STARZ®, ENCORE®, and SHOWTIME®
• Switch screens! Watch your favorite show on one device then tap a button to send it to the big screen. And vice versa—send a show from your TV to your device and take your content with you!
• Record your favorite movies and shows from anywhere!
• Content running long? Add extra time to your recording and don’t miss a second of your favorite content
• iPad® 2, iPad® Mini and iPad® Air running iOS 9 or later
• DIRECTV customers must have a residential home account registered on DIRECTV’s website to access the DIRECTV for Tablets.
• Watching select Live TV Streaming channels outside the home requires an active Wi-Fi or mobile network connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
• Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time
• Live TV Streaming in-home only channels and remote control requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection. Remote control also works with HD receivers (models H21, H23 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection
• DVR streaming and downloading requires Internet-connected Genie HD DVR model HR44 or higher and compatible mobile device. To download, must be in-home on same Wi-Fi network connected to DVR
• Data Free TV requires residential DIRECTV service and active AT&T postpaid data service on eligible device. App download, advertisements and non-streaming app activity may incur data usage
• Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or mobile network connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR
• Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording
In rare instances, scheduled recording(s) may not be recognized. Only available on certain receivers.
For complete details on technical requirements, please visit: https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3426
For more information on the DIRECTV App, please visit: http://directv.com/appfaq
What's New in Version 4.9.401
Thanks for using the DIRECTV app! We’re working hard to improve your experience! Here’s what’s new in this update.
We love Direct TV! We have tried other sources, i.e...local cable, and Dish Network. We had cable first...hated it, then switched over to Direct TV...loved it! When we moved, we were talked into Dish at a cheaper price. We decided to try it, but we missed Direct TV. so when Dish kept raising their prices, we decided to go back to Direct TV. As far as we're concerned it's the best!! We always promote Direct TV to all our friends and family! They all love it and are so glad we recommended it them! We give it 👍🏻👍🏻!!
This is a. Great app when it works. Depending on how you use it it might work fine. I need to download shows so that I can watch them without internet connection. The problem is there is not usually a download arrow to do so. I have called tech support several times and there answer is to delete the app and reinstall. Funny thing is that it works after that but 2 days later same thing. I have to delete and reinstall several times a week to keep it working correctly. It's hard to believe a company as big as DIRECTV/ATT can't put together an app that works consistently.
Good most of the time.
I record a lot of shows so that when I am traveling I can play them on my iPad. I have been away from home for most of the winter and the app. has stopped working twice. However it is working again now but why after I have watched something am I not able to delete it? It is also frustrating trying to fast forward through the ads.