De DIRECTV, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
We’ve packed a world of entertainment in one little app. Watch live TV or catch up on the latest movies and shows On Demand. With the DIRECTV app, your favorite entertainment always goes where you go. And now, you can control your HD DVR from your Apple Watch, too.
We’ve made tons of awesome changes recently. Here are some crowd favorites:
• Watch thousands of your favorite movies and shows, live or on Demand
• Enjoy the latest releases on DIRECTV CINEMA and buzz-worthy entertainment from top premium channels like HBO®, Cinemax®, STARZ®, ENCORE®, and SHOWTIME®
• Start watching an On Demand program on one device, pause, then continue watching on any other device
• Binge watch with ease. When you finish watching an episode of a show, the next episode will start playing automatically
• Start watching a show on your device, then tap to send it to your big screen. And vice versa—send it from your TV to your mobile device
• Make wise decisions with detailed program descriptions, cast & crew info, photos, recommendations and parental ratings
• Tap the new “In my subscription” filter to browse the movies and shows that don’t require extra payment
• Set your DVR to record movies and shows from anywhere. You can record a single episode of a show or an entire series with just one tap
• Add more time to the start or end of your recording request so you won’t miss a second of the action—even if your program runs overtime
• Control your TV from your Apple Watch.* Find new movies and shows, view their details, and set them to record to your DVR, and more from your wrist
• Add the new DIRECTV remote widget to your iOS Today screen to quickly see what’s currently playing on your TV, control playback, set your DVR, and more—all without unlocking your phone or opening the DIRECTV app*
• When you want to find a show, just speak up. Voice search can help you find exactly what you're looking for. You can even set it to display results on your TV
*IMPORTANT TIP: Before using your iOS Widget or Apple Watch, make sure your receiver is set up properly. Go to your receiver’s MENU, then select Settings & Help > Settings > Whole-Home > External Device. Make sure “External Access,” “Current Program” and “Recordings” are set to Allow and “Recently Watched” is set to Share.
- iPhone® 4S or later, iPod touch® 5th generation running iOS 8+
- DIRECTV customers must have a residential home account registered on DIRECTV’s website to access the DIRECTV for iPhone
- Watching select Live TV Streaming channels outside the home requires an active Wi-Fi or mobile network connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal
- Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time
- Live TV Streaming in-home only channels and remote control requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection. Remote control also works with HD receivers (models H21, H23 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection
- Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or mobile network connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR
- Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording
For complete details on technical requirements, please visit: https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3426
For Tips, Tricks and Customer Support, please visit: http://forums.directv.com
This DIRECTV App features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to
http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information about this Nielsen measurement feature
Lo nuevo en la versión 4.2.202
Bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
Search No Longer Works!
I can’t pinpoint exactly when this started happening, but the search function is now totally useless. For example, I’ll search for “Kings Sharks” and in the list of shows it will show Sharks @ Kings (so far so good). However, when I tap on that item, it shows the data for “Canadiens @ Senators”. If I say “record series” (even though it’s already messed up), it will show me “Hurricanes @ Predators”. They are all hockey teams, so it’s not completely off base, but it’s also completely useless. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but still does the same thing. Makes it very difficult to record shows. I now need to browse to the channel and date/time and select it from there to record, or I need to use the web interface. Very disappointing as I used to use this feature all the time. The app is pretty much useless. I sure hope they get this sorted out soon (although it’s already been a couple of weeks). Oh, and the “Report a Problem” link doesn’t work either...
The offline viewing requires connectivity almost all the time. Yes that's a contradictory requirement hence the 2 stars. I've been stuck on a 7 day cruise without being able to watch the 20 tv programs I painstakingly loaded on my iPad and a 4 hour flight also without being able to watch any offline programs. This is a complete fail of major functionality since DirecTV dumped the dedicated GenieGo app. "Watching offline" can't be claimed if, in fact, the app requires internet access to watch your paid-for downloaded shows.
As of the latest update in Sept 2015, the app now crashes if you attempt run it when there's no Internet or you're in airplane mode. It would be nice if DirecTV actually tested their basic features before pushing them out to customers. But hey, at least we now get DirecTV advertisements that slow down the app launch.
I hate that every time I open my Direct TV app it kept telling me to write a review. There is room for improvement, but for the most part I have had no trouble watching TV on the go(as long as the signal is decent).
I would recommend stop telling me to write a review if I don't want to. Have a button that if you don't want to write a review have a button to stop reminding people to write a review. It is stupid. I warn people not to get the app because every time you open your browser it keeps prompting you incessantly to write a review. The app is not that great, and is a pain to use. The app would probably be better if you did not force people to write a review.
- Categoría: Entretenimiento
- Actualizado: 11/09/2015
- Versión: 4.2.202
- Tamaño: 97.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Sí
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: DIRECTV
- ©2015 DIRECTV, LLC.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.