De DIRECTV, Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
We’ve packed a world of entertainment in one little app. Watch live TV or catch up on the latest movies and shows On Demand. With the DIRECTV app, your favorite entertainment always goes where you go. And now, you can control your HD DVR from your Apple Watch, too.
We’ve made tons of awesome changes recently. Here are some crowd favorites:
• Watch thousands of your favorite movies and shows, live or on Demand
• Enjoy the latest releases on DIRECTV CINEMA and buzz-worthy entertainment from top premium channels like HBO®, Cinemax®, STARZ®, ENCORE®, and SHOWTIME®
• Start watching an On Demand program on one device, pause, then continue watching on any other device
• Binge watch with ease. When you finish watching an episode of a show, the next episode will start playing automatically
• Start watching a show on your device, then tap to send it to your big screen. And vice versa—send it from your TV to your mobile device
• Make wise decisions with detailed program descriptions, cast & crew info, photos, recommendations and parental ratings
• Tap the new “In my subscription” filter to browse the movies and shows that don’t require extra payment
• Set your DVR to record movies and shows from anywhere. You can record a single episode of a show or an entire series with just one tap
• Add more time to the start or end of your recording request so you won’t miss a second of the action—even if your program runs overtime
• Control your TV from your Apple Watch.* Find new movies and shows, view their details, and set them to record to your DVR, and more from your wrist
• Add the new DIRECTV remote widget to your iOS Today screen to quickly see what’s currently playing on your TV, control playback, set your DVR, and more—all without unlocking your phone or opening the DIRECTV app*
• When you want to find a show, just speak up. Voice search can help you find exactly what you're looking for. You can even set it to display results on your TV
*IMPORTANT TIP: Before using your iOS Widget or Apple Watch, make sure your receiver is set up properly. Go to your receiver’s MENU, then select Settings & Help > Settings > Whole-Home > External Device. Make sure “External Access,” “Current Program” and “Recordings” are set to Allow and “Recently Watched” is set to Share.
- iPhone® 4S or later, iPod touch® 5th generation running iOS 8+
- DIRECTV customers must have a residential home account registered on DIRECTV’s website to access the DIRECTV for iPhone
- Watching select Live TV Streaming channels outside the home requires an active Wi-Fi or mobile network connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal
- Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time
- Live TV Streaming in-home only channels and remote control requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection. Remote control also works with HD receivers (models H21, H23 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection
- Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or mobile network connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR
- Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording
For complete details on technical requirements, please visit: https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3426
For Tips, Tricks and Customer Support, please visit: http://forums.directv.com
This DIRECTV App features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to
http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information about this Nielsen measurement feature
Lo nuevo en la versión 4.2.023
Now you can:
• Watch and record faster. Our new homescreen makes it easier to watch shows on your device or control your receiver.
• Stream ESPN live, anywhere.
• Start watching an On Demand program on one device, then continue watching on any other device.
• Start watching a show on your device, then tap to send it to your big screen. And vice versa—send it from your TV to your mobile device.
• Tune in late? Tap the RESTART icon to start shows from the beginning.
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
Reseñas de clientes
Nonfunctional on iPhone
First the good. It seems to lock onto remote controls on the Wi-Fi network a lot quicker than the old application. Now the bad: pretty much every other functional part of the application. The application crashes when you attempt to search for programs that you do not want to watch on your iPhone. The old app would allow you to search for programs in order to record them: the app crashing negates that functionality. It is pretty to look at, I will give it that. Until they fix the application crash bug, this is pretty much worthless. For example, when searching for a sporting even, the app will give you the result of the NEXT event featuring the team you want. If you are looking for the prior event (say to record it and watch after the fact) you are SOL. Also it defaults to watching on iPhone. When you try to view all results.... CRASH.
I really like Directv overall. But I downloaded the new app for my iPhone and iPad on my iPhone the app does not work keeps telling me I don't have Internet service tells me to keep putting in My Internet ID address. Sometimes it'll show my receivers and then it only let me put in to digit channel not a three digit channel it won't let me. Then I file use it on the TV Guide it will stay on TV guy in the app won't work no more other times I can't get it to work at all on my iPhone. Everything else on my iPhone works perfectly fine nothing wrong with my iPhone the old app work perfect on my iPhone. The new app works great on my iPad! I hope you come out with a new update for the new app for iPhones. Once again I have no problems with the old app on my iPhone. Now I can't use it when I'm out side of the home or inside to record programs if we forget to do before we leave the house.
Bring the DirecTV logo back!
The update to the app is nice and updates the look throughout the app. My only complaint with the new update is the app icon. The DirecTV text looks bad being shrunken down to the size of an app icon. The old icon was just fine, so bring it back or just update the look a little!
Also, when recording a series it would be great if we could decide whether to keep just five episodes or all episodes recorded.
Otherwise it's a great app and works really well! I definitely recommend it if you have DirecTV service. Being able to remote record makes life so much easier, and it's even faster than using the TV!
- Categoría: Entretenimiento
- Actualizado: 09/08/2015
- Versión: 4.2.023
- Tamaño: 96.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Sí
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: DIRECTV
- ©2015 DIRECTV, LLC.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5, iPhone 6 y iPhone 6 Plus.