DirectVR Remote for DirecTV
By RMR Labz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• TRY OUR FREE VERSION FIRST •••
Please check it works on your system before you buy using our FREE DirectVR Lite App!
••• THE ORIGINAL WIFI REMOTE •••
DirectVR Home Edition is a full function remote control for your networked DirecTV system, featuring:
- Genie Support.
- RVU Support for DirecTV Ready televisions.
- Full screen remotes
- Compact remotes when turned sideways
- Multiple remote skins
- Program Information
- Social Networking
- Program Sharing
- Built-in community features.
••• REQUIREMENTS •••
* DirecTV set-top box(es) models H21, HR20 and newer or a Genie System.
* You must have DirecTV's "Home Networking" installation option.
* You will need a basic understanding of your home's network setup.
••• PLEASE NOTE •••
* Download the LITE version first for FREE!
* If it does not work, do not leave a bad review because we provide a free version for you to try first!
* Does NOT control the television functions (volume, mute, power).
* The DirectVR Touch Remote application is not affiliated with DirecTV Inc.
••• SKY TV Users •••
We have also had reports from users that this also works with Sky+HD receivers in Mexico & Brazil.
We cannot provide support for Sky systems - that is community supported.
What's New in Version 4.4
* Better support for larger Plus sized phones.
* Minor interface changes.
Shame It Is Glitch Ridden
I probably tried every LG app for my new LG TV and none seem to work. I even dropped close to $7 for one of them and was just like the rest of worthless apps.
I was definitely missing my Samsung app when I decided to
Check out LG connect devices and discovered a by invite only LG android and/ iPhone phone app for
Your tv. Oh my goodness. The app provided by LG works great and is free. I don't mind putting down money for an app that I can use but I hate paying for something that is worthless.