The long awaited Sprint Car game from the creators of Dirt Trackin' is finally here!
With 410 Winged, Non-Winged, and Midget cars, you'll be sure to find all levels of competition.
6 Fictional tracks, covering different parts of the world.
Real World Drivers in all 3 classes.
Highly Competitive Multiplayer mode, race your friends, your foes, and see how you stack up against the best in the world!
Career Mode: Race your way from the United States to Australia in a grueling 108 race mode, in which you must win each series to advance to the next. Simple, win and you're in. Win your way through the ranks from Midgets up to Full Blown 410 Wing Sprints, and unlock rewards!
Control your way: Choose from Arrow, Tilt, or a Virtual touch steering wheel.
Day/Night/Dusk racing modes, pick your time of day to race!
Time to get dirty! Your car will not only get mud splatter and you will need to use tear offs, but your car will also build dirt as you race, just as a real car would on the track.
Bug fixes and improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Bennett games, you can do better than this!
I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but in this case I'm going to make an exception. As a long time player and avid fan of the original dirt trackin game, seeing an updated, sprint car focused version was an instant purchase for me. Man am I sad to say that I regret it. I don't know if it was a change in game engine, or if the control scheme needs refining but something has happened between the original game and this one that has wrecked the gameplay. The cars have gone from fluid and fun to clunky, unpredictable and nearly undriveable. I can't even comment about the AI because I can barely make laps around the track. I believe a good bit of the problems may lie in how the tilt controls are mapped, because I noticed when using them that the front wheels are barely turning, even when I'm countersteering to full lock, but when I switched to the onscreen wheel the front wheels started steering again. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure 99% of people don't want to drive with anything but tilt controls. The only reason this review isn't one star is because of the quality of game that the original Dirt Trackin was, and because I believe if the developers can right the mess that is the controls/driving this will be a great upgrade. Bennett games, you can do better than this! Set your house in order!
Infuriating, or is it?
I read a lot of reviews about the game and even looked up some gameplay just to be sure before I bought it. I seriously wish I didn’t waste my money on this game, I wish I could ask for a refund. Or better yet the time I spent frustratingly attempting to figure out the controls thinking I just needed to “get good” after about an hour I gave up. It doesn’t matter what difficulty you play on. You will be struggling to even keep it off the walls or keep it from spinning the whole time. Do not buy this game.
After reinstalling the game and spending around 30 minutes in hot laps just screwing around and not trying to do well I started to get the hang of it and I must say it is very fun and definitely more intense than expected. However keep in mind this after around 2 and a half hours of pure aggravation. If your patient and love sprint cars buy this game.
Game has potential, but would like to see a few changes.
1. AI at least on easy, just completely wreck each other on lap 1
2. Would like to see real race tracks in the future to replace the fictional ones.(Ex. Grandview Speedway, Williams Grove, Knoxville)
3. Perhaps some driver DLC? As a guy from PA I literally have no idea who any of these drivers are. Possibly adding drivers from each state(like main states that are known for racing) would be nice.
4. Adding more cars. The other game these guys made have 358 modifieds and late models so hopefully we see them added in the future, basically because NASCAR races them with the Whelen open wheeled racing, so they’re a little more known since they race partnered with nascar.
5. Physics. You get sideways and spin out way too easy. There’s another game called DirtRacing3D with that game, you can get pretty sideways without losing your car, in this game you gotta have to drive it like a normal race. Unless I’m doing it wrong, I keep trying to turn into the turn then turn right to get sideways, but I can’t. My car heads into the wall or turned around. Gotta be a way to get a better slide.
All in all fun game that just started out, with a little more work could be easily the best racing game on the App Store
Thanks for your detailed comment. Much appreciated. We agree with most of what you said. Drivers are added through contests so make sure to check those out ever few months on our page. As for Physics, we're releasing an update in the coming days.
Hope you enjoy the game for many more hours.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.