Dirty Kitchen Timer
By Brad Wallace Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: If this app crashes at launch after updating your device to iOS8, please delete the app and re-install it again from the app store.
• "TOP 100 BEST NEW HOME PRODUCTS 2013" by "This Old House" Magazine!!!!
The Dirty Kitchen Timer from www.BradWallaceDesign.com is a versatile interactive cooking timer that can benefit every cook. Its unique graphical interface presents a virtual kitchen which makes setting multiple timers logical and easy. Up to four timers can be set for pots on specific burners of the stove.
• Virtual Kitchen Interface to Organize Timers
• Up to 4 Simultaneous Timers Represented by Interactive 3D Pans
• Timers Can Count Down or Count Up from 0
• Pause Any Timer
• Customizable Ringtones for Each Timer
• Large Variety of High Quality Ringtones (Alarm Tones, Jazz Trumpet, Meditation Bell, Rock Music, Electronic Music, and many more)
• Optional Ticking Sound
• Past Due Alarms Show How Much Time has Passed Since Completion
• Timers Emit 3D Black Smoke on Completion
• Sponge Button Transforms the Dirty Kitchen into a Sparkling Clean Kitchen - NO Maid Needed!
• Ringtones Work When App is in the Background or the Device is Sleeping (**for this functionality, turn on visual and sound notifications in the device Settings>Notification Center
• Retina Graphics
This app is recommended for iPhone4, iPod4 and later.
Check out the FREE version to see if you like the app.
And if you want MORE - try the iPad HD version with 5 timers and a working oven!
For more information and a video demo, go to:
My Favorite Timer!
I love the great graphics on this timer, and the interface is not only fun, but also makes using the timer easy. Just pull a pot/pan down to your chosen burner, set the time on the nifty scroll wheel that pops up, and you're good to go. Great if you are timing multiple dishes at once, but also fun just as a general timer on other tasks. Totally worth the price, and I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
P.S. I contacted the developer with a question. He responded almost immediately, was very helpful, and is a really nice guy - just the kind I'd prefer my app fees to go to!
Finally, a cooking timer that can run multiple timers at once! I don't know how many times I've had to set a timer on my stove, one on my cell phone and one on my computer just to aid in baking one cake!
And I love the fact that this timer does more than just set an alarm. After an alarm sounds, it keeps the time letting you know just how long you've gone into the "red" so to speak.
I highly recommend it!
Fun and Helpful!
Do you ever have one or more pots on the stove and need to know when to take each one off? Dirty Kitchen helps you keep track of every burner with a virtual stove and multiple alarm sounds. The closer you get to the timer going off, the redder the pot gets. Be careful you don't burn the food or you'll get a smoky, even dirtier kitchen. (If you're a neat freak, use the clean kitchen mode).
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Apr 12, 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brad Wallace
- © 2013 Brad Wallace Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.