The Disaster Response Teams app suite allows organizations to coordinate their response to a disaster whether it is a single-family home fire, a regional disaster such as a hurricane, or a global disaster such as a large earthquake affecting several countries where multiple national organizations partner together.
There are two apps which are required to be used: this app is for managers and another is for volunteers and is named Disaster Response Volunteer. Managers use this app to organize volunteers into teams and assign each volunteer to an assignment.
With this app, you have the following Volunteer and Team Services:
* Group volunteers into teams. Administrative managers can create permanent teams representing your up-to-date staff and incident managers can also create teams dynamically to represent available staff on the scene
* Assign volunteers to specific tasks.
* Visualize a real-time, global view of your volunteers, assignments, teams, vehicles, and sites (1)
* Broadcast wireless announcements at locations such as staff shelters (2)
* Participate in audio and video conference calls with one touch (3)
* Streamline and automate volunteer check-ins (4)
* Visualize the location of your volunteers and vehicles on a live map (5)
* Onboard partner organizations, walk-ins, and external healthcare professionals on-the-fly
Volunteer and Team Services require a monthly subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the service, where applicable. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
(1) Real-time updates are dependent on network latency and cloud congestion
(2) Requires WiFi and compatible AirPlay speaker
(3) Requires FaceTime
(4) Requires WiFi and bluetooth for iBeacon support
(5) Requires compatible iOS device and volunteer’s permission
All users must use separate iCloud accounts.
- Zaid Al-Timimi
- 29.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Zaid Al-Timimi. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Volunteer and Team Services $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.