This is the free version of Disc Drivin'. Check out Disc Drivin' or Disc Drivin' HD for a version without ads.
Disc Drivin’ is fun, social, turn-based racing! Race against your friends at your own pace with the swipe of your finger. Use awesome powers and avoid hazards on beautiful tracks with full 3D physics!
• Touch Arcade
"Disc Drivin' is a total blast to play... The gameplay is just so satisfying, and the turn-based nature fits into a busy lifestyle"
• 148 Apps - ** Editor's Choice **
"Disc Drivin’ is easily one of the most addictive games I have ever played on iOS."
• Slide To Play - ** 4 out of 4 (Must Have) **
"Few multiplayer games have drawn us in like Disc Drivin’... Pick up Disc Drivin’, tell your friends to do the same, and start your finger-flicking engines."
• The APPera - ** Best iPhone Games 2010 **
"If you haven't heard of this game, all that will change this year."
• AppAdvice - ** 4 Stars (Should Buy) **
"One of the more entertaining social games to hit the App Store as of late."
• Easy, fun, swipe controls to propel your disc
• Full 3D physics
• Activate powers during your turn like turbo boost, bombs, and oil slicks
• Unique obstacles in each track such as bumpers, barriers, and ramps
• Replay last turn of each player
• Lots of unique tracks in 4 different environments
• Beautiful retina display graphics
• Customize your disc decal and color
• Play-at-your-own-pace, turn-based multiplayer
• Play up to 20 simultaneous online games
• Challenge your friends and random opponents
• Up to 4 players in online games
• Play locally with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or pass-and-play on a single device with up to 8 players
• Chat in-game with your friends
• Push notifications when it is your turn
• Miscellaneous fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Disc Driving is a very smooth app to run and play solo or with friends. The game physics flow neatly for both straight forward and complex turns.
The in game options are streamline yet allow for customization.
Many tracks and game modes allow for various ways to play both online and off, making no two matches alike. I have experienced no bugs or glitches in either mode.
The light version of this game contains adds every few turns, but they are related and are easy to cancel out of.
Disc Driving helps me engage my far away friends and meet new people with the online paring, and even offers a chat function that is smooth, and have not encountered any undesired conversations.
The community around this app is friendly and I have received encouragement and tips from other players via the messing. I highly recommend Disk Driving to any player or fan of disc golf, and anyone looking for a game that can be as causal or competitive as you would like to make it.
I first downloaded this game on my iPod touch and this is the only game to of withstood the test of time. My friends and I always play a little pass and play, great game good fun.
This was my FIRST iPhone game I got, 2013, and I've loved it! I'm still playing with one player since then too!
- Pixelocity Software LLC
- 46.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2017 Pixelocity Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sports $0.99
- Swirl $0.99
- Round $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.