Disc Drivin' HD
By Pixelocity Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Disc Drivin’ is fun, social, turn-based racing! Race against your friends at your own pace with the swipe of your finger. Use awesome powers and avoid hazards on beautiful tracks with full 3D physics!
• Touch Arcade
"Disc Drivin' is a total blast to play... The gameplay is just so satisfying, and the turn-based nature fits into a busy lifestyle"
• 148 Apps - ** Editor's Choice **
"Disc Drivin’ is easily one of the most addictive games I have ever played on iOS."
• Slide To Play - ** 4 out of 4 (Must Have) **
"Few multiplayer games have drawn us in like Disc Drivin’... Pick up Disc Drivin’, tell your friends to do the same, and start your finger-flicking engines."
• The APPera - ** Best iPhone Games 2010 **
"If you haven't heard of this game, all that will change this year."
• AppAdvice - ** 4 Stars (Should Buy) **
"One of the more entertaining social games to hit the App Store as of late."
• Easy, fun, swipe controls to propel your disc
• Full 3D physics
• Activate powers during your turn like turbo boost, bombs, and oil slicks
• Unique obstacles in each track such as bumpers, barriers, and ramps
• Replay last turn of each player
• Lots of unique tracks in 4 different environments
• Beautiful retina display graphics
• Customize your disc decal and color
• Play-at-your-own-pace, turn-based multiplayer
• Play up to 20 simultaneous online games
• Challenge your friends and random opponents
• Up to 4 players in online games
• Play locally with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or pass-and-play on a single device with up to 8 players
• Chat in-game with your friends
• Push notifications when it is your turn
What's New in Version 2.8
• New Mirrored Tracks! Left is right and right is left in the new mirrored versions of all 25 tracks!
• Other fixes
Easily the best iOS game.
I've been playing this game for close to three years now, and it's still getting updated with new content. I can't say that for any other game I've purchased, and I've purchased hundreds. They just doubled the number of tracks from 25 to 50 by adding mirrored tracks for each course. My only request is for a "next race" button so I can cycle through my turns more easily, but that's a very minor complaint for an essentially perfect game.
Simple but Crazy Fun
Like others, I've been playing this for a few years now. Why? It's fun. Great gameplay against friends (and strangers), turns take just a few seconds, nice bonus features (like the top-down view, turn replay & chat interface). My only request would be for a way to block certain courses from the random course selection (I'm looking at you, Round and Round).
By far my most used and loved iOS game. Have been playing with a core group of friends for years now. No sign of stopping.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 28, 2013
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 34.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixelocity Software LLC
- © 2010-2013 Pixelocity Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stars 2$0.99