By Pixelocity Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Disc Drivin’ is fun, social, turn-based racing! Race against your friends at your own pace with the swipe of your finger. Use awesome powers and avoid hazards on beautiful tracks with full 3D physics!
• Touch Arcade
"Disc Drivin' is a total blast to play... The gameplay is just so satisfying, and the turn-based nature fits into a busy lifestyle"
• 148 Apps - ** Editor's Choice **
"Disc Drivin’ is easily one of the most addictive games I have ever played on iOS."
• Slide To Play - ** 4 out of 4 (Must Have) **
"Few multiplayer games have drawn us in like Disc Drivin’... Pick up Disc Drivin’, tell your friends to do the same, and start your finger-flicking engines."
• The APPera - ** Best iPhone Games 2010 **
"If you haven't heard of this game, all that will change this year."
• AppAdvice - ** 4 Stars (Should Buy) **
"One of the more entertaining social games to hit the App Store as of late."
• Easy, fun, swipe controls to propel your disc
• Full 3D physics
• Activate powers during your turn like turbo boost, bombs, and oil slicks
• Unique obstacles in each track such as bumpers, barriers, and ramps
• Replay last turn of each player
• Lots of unique tracks in 4 different environments
• Beautiful retina display graphics
• Customize your disc decal and color
• Play-at-your-own-pace, turn-based multiplayer
• Play up to 20 simultaneous online games
• Challenge your friends and random opponents
• Up to 4 players in online games
• Play locally with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or pass-and-play on a single device with up to 8 players
• Chat in-game with your friends
• Push notifications when it is your turn
What's New in Version 2.9
• Three New Tracks!!!
• Updated for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!
• Bluetooth local multiplayer games fixed for 4 or more players
• Other bug fixes
One of the first games I ever had, and by far the most played. About the only thing they could do to make it better would be to add a vertical component somehow, like an upper and lower level track, but I think that would be a significant programming effort. Maybe a new hazard to lay down, like a hole in the track or something. Lots of possibilities, but it's a solid 5-star game regardless.
👍📱🏁One of the best iPhone games I've bought
I've been playing this game for about 5 years straight now.👀📅😱 Wow!!
This game has a lot of risk, reward, strategy, thrills, and fun.
Make sure to try a 3 and 4 player game after you do some randoms and get some Recent Opponents to make the match. You want guys who play actively or else 1 deadbeat holds everyone up...
BTW if you like the free one, for GODS SAKE buy this and you'll never look back. I can't believe I tolerated 1 ad per turn for as long as I did before finally buying the game. Should have done it sooner. The best part is your account and races all transfer over.
Best Game on iOS!
LOVE Disc Drivin'! I've been playing it about 5 years now, and it's still fun. I can't say the same for many other iOS games, especially after playing them as much as I've played Disc Drivin'. Please keep coming out with new maps and new special powers and obstacles... I love it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixelocity Software LLC
- © 2010-2015 Pixelocity Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stars 2$0.99