By Pixelocity Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Disc Drivin’ is fun, social, turn-based racing! Race against your friends at your own pace with the swipe of your finger. Use awesome powers and avoid hazards on beautiful tracks with full 3D physics!
• Touch Arcade
"Disc Drivin' is a total blast to play... The gameplay is just so satisfying, and the turn-based nature fits into a busy lifestyle"
• 148 Apps - ** Editor's Choice **
"Disc Drivin’ is easily one of the most addictive games I have ever played on iOS."
• Slide To Play - ** 4 out of 4 (Must Have) **
"Few multiplayer games have drawn us in like Disc Drivin’... Pick up Disc Drivin’, tell your friends to do the same, and start your finger-flicking engines."
• The APPera - ** Best iPhone Games 2010 **
"If you haven't heard of this game, all that will change this year."
• AppAdvice - ** 4 Stars (Should Buy) **
"One of the more entertaining social games to hit the App Store as of late."
• Easy, fun, swipe controls to propel your disc
• Full 3D physics
• Activate powers during your turn like turbo boost, bombs, and oil slicks
• Unique obstacles in each track such as bumpers, barriers, and ramps
• Replay last turn of each player
• Lots of unique tracks in 4 different environments
• Beautiful retina display graphics
• Customize your disc decal and color
• Play-at-your-own-pace, turn-based multiplayer
• Play up to 20 simultaneous online games
• Challenge your friends and random opponents
• Up to 4 players in online games
• Play locally with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or pass-and-play on a single device with up to 8 players
• Chat in-game with your friends
• Push notifications when it is your turn
What's New in Version 2.9
• Three New Tracks!!!
• Updated for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!
• Bluetooth local multiplayer games fixed for 4 or more players
• Other bug fixes
If anyone from Pixelocity Software LLT reads this...
An awesome update could include a video that is played at the beginning of your turn with the last runs made by your competitor(s). Make it an opt-out feature instead of the required task of having to go back enough times to individually click every person's replay button. Please? I believe in your app and could market it to people around my COLLEGE town if you can get that working out! I'd love to apply what I learned in class.
One of the first games I ever had, and by far the most played. About the only thing they could do to make it better would be to add a vertical component somehow, like an upper and lower level track, but I think that would be a significant programming effort. Maybe a new hazard to lay down, like a hole in the track or something. Lots of possibilities, but it's a solid 5-star game regardless.
Best Game Ever
I usually keep games for a month or two before deleting them. I've had this game for 3 years. The competition between friends is fun and exciting. There is a good amount of variation in the tracks to keep it from getting repetitive. I'm always trying to find new shortcuts in each track. I highly recommend this game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 40.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixelocity Software LLC
- © 2010-2015 Pixelocity Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stars 2$0.99
- Stars 1$0.99