By Pixelocity Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Disc Drivin’ is fun, social, turn-based racing! Race against your friends at your own pace with the swipe of your finger. Use awesome powers and avoid hazards on beautiful tracks with full 3D physics!
• Touch Arcade
"Disc Drivin' is a total blast to play... The gameplay is just so satisfying, and the turn-based nature fits into a busy lifestyle"
• 148 Apps - ** Editor's Choice **
"Disc Drivin’ is easily one of the most addictive games I have ever played on iOS."
• Slide To Play - ** 4 out of 4 (Must Have) **
"Few multiplayer games have drawn us in like Disc Drivin’... Pick up Disc Drivin’, tell your friends to do the same, and start your finger-flicking engines."
• The APPera - ** Best iPhone Games 2010 **
"If you haven't heard of this game, all that will change this year."
• AppAdvice - ** 4 Stars (Should Buy) **
"One of the more entertaining social games to hit the App Store as of late."
• Easy, fun, swipe controls to propel your disc
• Full 3D physics
• Activate powers during your turn like turbo boost, bombs, and oil slicks
• Unique obstacles in each track such as bumpers, barriers, and ramps
• Replay last turn of each player
• Lots of unique tracks in 4 different environments
• Beautiful retina display graphics
• Customize your disc decal and color
• Play-at-your-own-pace, turn-based multiplayer
• Play up to 20 simultaneous online games
• Challenge your friends and random opponents
• Up to 4 players in online games
• Play locally with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or pass-and-play on a single device with up to 8 players
• Chat in-game with your friends
• Push notifications when it is your turn
What's New in Version 3.2
• UI fixes
Best turn-based action I've played
Tons of maps, unique action, and my games in progress transferred perfectly from the free version. (Don't forget your account name/PW.) Very fun!
Now with badges and the new levels, the best just got better.
Tip: start a Pass and Play game to practice solo "against yourself" and learn the tracks/power ups.
I play this game over the Internet with family members far away while using in game chat. Offshore, without Internet, we play bluetooth or pc wireless network with up 8 people at once. Super versatile, friends with droid cry about being left out
Lots of fun, playing for a couple seconds per turn throughout the day is perfect for how I play games on the phone!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixelocity Software LLC
- © 2010-2017 Pixelocity Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stars 2$0.99