By Linda Bradford
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Update: For those experiencing problems burning .iso images, we have a fix in the works that should be available via the Mac App Store shortly.
DiscBlaze is a fast and easy to use CD and DVD burning software with a number of unique features.
- Burn data CD's and DVD's.
- Burn Audio CD's (from any Quicktime compatible files with audio tracks).
- Burn multiple sessions to the same CD (including mixed Audio/Data CD's)
- Discs list system for managing your commonly burned discs.
- Burn an existing .ISO, .DMG or .CDR disc image file.
- Create a new .ISO, .DMG or .CDR disc image file.
- Make an ISO or DMG image of an existing folder or volume
- Burn discs that can be read on Macs, PCs or both (including true custom hybrids).
- Burns CDs/DVDs in the UDF format.
- Erase re-writable media (such as CDRW discs) for re-use.
- Easily burn multiple copies of the same disc.
- Set a custom icon for each disc.
- Incredibly fast and easy to use!
- MacOS X 10.6 or higher.
- A CD/DVD drive compatible with MacOS X.
Note: MacBook Air owners must have a MacOS X compatible external CD/DVD USB drive connected in order to use DiscBlaze.
i purchased this to record audio cd with data on it, which is the third 'feature' offered on this page. there is no place or option that i can find to do this. i clicked the support button and it took me to a page devoted exclusively to another app the developer makes. i hunted and found a link to a forum for the OTHER app and went there. at the very bottom there's a link for discblaze with three entries it. only one had a reply. one of the two without a reply was another person with the same problem i have. this particular problem thread has 42 views and still there was no followup from the developer. that was posted april 3rd and it is now april 27th. if you're the developer reading this, i'm sorry that you care about negative reviews more than helping people who purchased software from you. if you respond soon enough, you might catch me before i obtain a refund from the app store.
waiting for the update…….
Maybe a video on how to use this thing would be nice
I did successfully burn a disc with this.
I am still waiting for an update to fix the bugs…..you would think this person would update at 5.99 a copy
Waste of 6 bucks
Time to research everything before buying from iTunes Store. I blame Apple as much as developers. Too often you pay for a software only to find it is sub-standard or doesn't work, and then there is no refund or way to be satisfied. I'm going to be more inclined to go to the developer site and look for a trial copy before buying.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Mar 14, 2011
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Linda Bradford
- © 2011 Radical Breeze
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later