Disco Bees - The Fun New Match 3 Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Named on Apple’s Editor’s Choice “Best New Games” list!
As unique as it is funny and punny - this is the game for you! Get down with the newest match-3 puzzle sensation!
Disco Bees is the fun and exciting new way to play match-3 puzzle games. Switch and match the colorful bees in “the hive”, our unique honeycomb shaped board. Unlock wild new locations and puzzles to test your skills!
Disco Bees features:
- Never-ending fun - play dozens of unique and innovative puzzles
- Recruit “superbees” like the Ninja Bee to help you hit new high scores and surpass your friends
- Fly through dozens of colorful and crazy levels. Yes, bees do live in space!
- Fun and easy to learn, but an entertaining challenge to master.
- Connect with Facebook and match up with your friends on our leaderboards
- Kids, parents, grandparents and everyone in between loves to play!
- Never get bored – we’re adding new levels and fun all the time!
- Bees in outer space doing the Waggle Dance? You know you need to join in!
- Awesome original disco music brought to you by Andy Ross of the band OK Go.
"Spectacular visual and aural features, with an amazing original disco soundtrack!" - Cult of Mac Review
Warning: You will BEE inundated with un-matched BEEautiful, BEEwitching bee puns. If you’re afraid of laughing and having too much fun then this is not the game for you!
A big “thank you” to all the dedicated Disco Bees fans!
Want to join the friendly Disco Bees community? Like us on Facebook:
Disco Bees is the newest game from developer SpaceInch, which, in collaboration with the band OK Go, created Say the Same Thing, an Apple Editor’s Pick; and the hit game Make it Rain.
Note: Disco Bees is free to play but does offer in-app purchases of various kinds. You can disable in-app purchases in your iOS system settings.
What's New in Version 3.4
Added tournament achievements! Compete with players around the world and
get rewarded for your progress along the way
* Fixed crash bugs
* Improved performance and stability
Like the updates we made? Rate us on the app store! Your feedback helps us
make the best gaming experience possible.
Fun, but has flaws
Level 384 is in serious need of a rebalance. Even clearing the water and baby bears quickly, I still can't get more than 7/20 chains. Most of the time it's only 1 or 2 chains total! Challenge is good, but this is about as much fun as beating my head into a brick wall.
This game also has an annoying "feature" (that I consider a bug). If you have earned or purchased any super bees, the game DEFAULTS to enabling them. If you want to save them for future use, you have to uncheck them every single time you start a level. Very annoying! And it has other bugs. It crashes semi-frequently, and sometimes, bees don't fall where they should, leaving gaps.
That said, this is currently my favorite game. I waited months for new levels, and the latest version really delivers! The new tournament mode is a great way to earn free boosters. Fix the bugs, rebalance 384, and I'd give it five stars.
Starting to frustrate me!
I have been playing this game for a long time. I have all but given up on playing the actual game, though. After being stuck trying to get 3 stars on every level, I am over playing the same boards trying to get to the next world. Please for the love of your supporters stop making it so we have to get those 3 stars. This is the only game that I know of you that have to do that. I mostly play the tournaments now. But after thinking I was the only one that was losing lives by watching the videos, I read the reviews. You would think that the problems would be fixed by now. There are complaints that go back to last year that seem to continue. Please fix these issues so that the people that are supporting you can keep supporting you.
Keeps crashing and losing turns
This can be a really fun – and even addicting – game. My kids and I have enjoyed playing it together. However, it keeps freezing and crashing and when it does we lose one of her Disco Bees lives which is very upsetting to the children because when you run out of lives… Of course you have to buy new ones or wait... and then I have to explain to them why we're not buying new ones to support an app that is flawed. To pay for bonuses and extra bees and to get an advantage is one thing but to have to pay for them because the app crashed? That is really poor business practice.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 05, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 80.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- © Scopely
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- set of 5 moves$0.99
- set of 5 moves plus a Ninja$0.99
- full set of lives$0.99
- new hive$0.99
- set of 5 moves plus a Hipbee$1.99
- set of 3 UFOs$1.99
- set of 5 moves plus a Hipbee and Ninja$1.99
- set of 3 Hipbees$0.99
- set of 5 moves plus a Hipbee, Ninja, and Boxer$2.99
- set of 3 ninja duos$1.99