Named on Apple’s Editor’s Choice “Best New Games” list!
As unique as it is funny and punny - this is the game for you! Get down with the newest match-3 puzzle sensation!
Disco Bees is the fun and exciting new way to play match-3 puzzle games. Switch and match the colorful bees in “the hive”, our unique honeycomb shaped board. Unlock wild new locations and puzzles to test your skills!
Disco Bees features:
- Never-ending fun - play dozens of unique and innovative puzzles
- Recruit “superbees” like the Ninja Bee to help you hit new high scores and surpass your friends
- Fly through dozens of colorful and crazy levels. Yes, bees do live in space!
- Fun and easy to learn, but an entertaining challenge to master.
- Connect with Facebook and match up with your friends on our leaderboards
- Kids, parents, grandparents and everyone in between loves to play!
- Never get bored – we’re adding new levels and fun all the time!
- Bees in outer space doing the Waggle Dance? You know you need to join in!
- Awesome original disco music brought to you by Andy Ross of the band OK Go.
"Spectacular visual and aural features, with an amazing original disco soundtrack!" - Cult of Mac Review
Warning: You will BEE inundated with un-matched BEEautiful, BEEwitching bee puns. If you’re afraid of laughing and having too much fun then this is not the game for you!
A big “thank you” to all the dedicated Disco Bees fans!
Want to join the friendly Disco Bees community? Like us on Facebook:
Disco Bees is the newest game from developer SpaceInch, which, in collaboration with the band OK Go, created Say the Same Thing, an Apple Editor’s Pick; and the hit game Make it Rain.
Note: Disco Bees is free to play but does offer in-app purchases of various kinds. You can disable in-app purchases in your iOS system settings.
- We’ve made improvements to the game to make your playing experience much more fun, including performance enhancements and new features to play.
- Now Supporting iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Still lots of fun, and the competitions are fun, even though I don't win.
I quit Candy Crush because this game is usually more fun, but there are days, even weeks when it's not.
I'm especially not fond of the game's all too frequent tendency to crash. Right now, for instance, I'm writing this review because the tournament I'm playing has a level that crashes the game when I try to start it😳 At least I don't lose lives this time.
I'd suggest not getting started with this game. Eventually you'll get to a point where there's just one cell left but the game won't let you win without spending money. It's really clever, but it gets expensive, and for what? You end up where I am: writing a negative review of a game I really enjoy because right now the game is hanging up on me and won't admit that I actually do have an Internet connection.
I love Disco Bees! This is more fun than Candy Crush!!
I still love this game but I am reducing my star rating. I finally finished a honeycomb and since I didn't have a 3 star ranking I had to either pay to unlock the next honeycomb, play until I reached 3stars or ask friends for help. I chose to pay. My payment went through but the new level has still not been unlocked. I've emailed them and after a week, still no response. Fix this game!! And the tutorials are a major PITA!
Also if you win extra tickets and play the 3 ticket game level on tournament, it will lock you out when the next free tournament begins.
Can’t buy my way to next level
Every time I try to pay my .99 to get to the next level I get an error message that says cant connect to app. Well. Here I am writing this review on apps so??? Other than this I give this game 5 stars.
That was 2 days ago. I wrote to support and got an answer this morning and the level was unlocked. Amazing support that was personal and quick. Thanks Disco Bees
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 111.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Scopely Inc
- In-App Purchases
- set of 5 moves $0.99
- set of 5 moves plus a Ninja $0.99
- full set of lives $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.