Disco Dancer makes it easy to scrobble on Last.fm the music you listen to on iTunes, Spotify, Rdio and also SoundCloud! No fancy player features, Disco Dancer does one job and does it perfectly: scrobble your music to Last.fm, making sure that you never miss a track!
* Disco Dancer supports scrobbling from iTunes, Spotify, Rdio and SoundCloud
* Never worry about forgetting to start scrobbling. Disco Dancer can launch automatically when your music player launches (and go away when you quit it).
* Don’t ever miss a scrobble even when your device is offline. Disco Dancer will remember your music history and scrobble once you’re back online.
* You can easily love a track on Last.fm by clicking the menu item while a track is playing.
* Retina ready: Disco Dancer looks great on a Mac with a retina display.
Fix an issue that prevented Disco Dancer from scrobbling from iTunes 12.4
Ratings and Reviews
Use something else.
I purchased this as they claimed to offer scrobbling of plays from within browsers on sites like Soundcloud, etc. This is not the case- the plugin and option to scrobble from browsers have been removed. I sent an email to the developer, weeks before it was removed, which they read and then ignored.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.