Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DiscoBrick is a standalone audio visualizer.
It visually responds to every note and beat of your audio captures, creating dazzling visual effects that are a treat to the eye, with 90+ Themes that could be enriched by your own pictures or live video.
- Support Stereo 3D on any active/passive/autostereo 3D TV or 3D device supporting SBS (side-by-side) stereo 3D;
- Works in Window, Fullscreen and in background as a Live Desktop;
- Uses default Audio Input (default Mic, Line-In or any other external input device recognized by OSX) with adjustable sensitivity;
- Optional Video Input using the built-in or external camera (if available);
- Textures in scenes can be replaced with your own pictures, Flickr pictures and live video;
- Support an RSS URL feed to display news over visualization, in three cool fonts;
- Control Panel available in three size with predefined and custom skins;
- The Theme Manager help you to sort(/enable/disable any theme you like to find your optimal sequence;
- Customizable framerate from low to high speed;
- An active audio source, like internal or external mic, USB or line-in;
- A 32/64bit Intel Mac using OS X 10.6 or better (performance may vary depending on resolution and GPU), tested on OS X 10.11 using XCode7;
- Optional: a camera can replace textures in realtime;
- Optional: an active/passive/autostereo 3D TV/Projector hardware for stereo display.
DiscoBrick can create flashing lights which may not be suitable for photosensitive epilepsy.
What's New in Version 1.50
- fixed a bug affecting drag&drop in Themes dialog;
I spent 6 bucks expecting a couple basic features and a functioning app. I was doubly dissapointed. Features I expected were #1 descent graphics. Itunes visualizer is a thousand times better. This looks rather cheesy. #2 smoothly transitioning graphics. No transitions exist. Whats worse is the thyeme windows open and then stop responding. I had to completely close the program and reopen it several times this evening while playing with this app trying to get it to work and get the windows to close. I’m really bummed I spent 6 bucks on this. The ONLY thing good about this app is it works with pandora… but its so aweful I won’t be using it.
I really wanted to like this. Very easy setup and usage, unlike some other visualization apps, but seriously, what is with the graphics? This would have been cool in 2003 maybe.