Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
DiscoBrick is a standalone audio visualizer.
It visually responds to every note and beat of your audio captures, creating dazzling visual effects that are a treat to the eye, with about 90 Themes that could be enriched by your own pictures or live video.
- Works in Window, Fullscreen and in background as a Live Desktop;
- Uses default Audio Input (default Mic, Line-In or any other external input device recognized by OSX) with adjustable sensitivity;
- Optional Video Input using the built-in or external camera (if available);
- 3D Objects' textures in themes using 3D objects (not all themes) can be replaced with your own Pictures, Flickr pictures and, optionally, Live Video;
- User Defined RSS URL feed to display news over visualization, in three cool fonts;
- Control Panel available in three size: full, medium and micro, with predefined and custom skins;
- The Theme Manager help you to enable/disable and sort any theme you like to find your optimal sequence;
- Customizable framerate from low to high speed;
- An active audio source, like internal or external mic, USB or line-in;
- A 32/64bit Intel Mac using SnowLeopard or upper (performance may vary depending on resolution and GPU);
DiscoBrick can create flashing lights which may not be suitable for photosensitive epilepsy.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
- minor bug fixes;
Lot’s of broken themes
It seems like a decent app, but about half the themes work poorly or not at all.