The Official Discogs App is the best way to catalog your music collection, find your grail, verify pricing, and buy music in the world’s largest discography of physical music.
"It’s (officially) time to take your Discogs habit mobile. Discogs has completely revolutionized record collecting."
-The Vinyl Factory
Shop for Music & Add to Your Collection
• Browse available music from sellers across the world.
• Complete purchases directly through the app.
Catalog & Organize Your Collection
• Add and remove items from your Discogs Collection on the go.
• Check to see if you already own a record before you purchase it.
• Use your phone's camera to search for a release by the barcode.
• See how many items are in your Wantlist and Collection.
• Monitor the low, median, and high estimated values of your Collection.
View Marketplace Pricing
• Utilize Discogs Marketplace price-range and sales history for vinyl, CD and cassette at your fingertips.
• Know when you're striking gold with an unbeatable find by referencing marketplace data while crate digging.
• Never pay more than a record is worth by comparing prices with historical sales data.
• View your Collection's estimated value.
Add to your Wantlist
• Track your grail by adding it to your Wantlist.
• Get notifications on price changes and new listings on items you are tracking.
• Remove items from your Wantlist and add them to your Collection after purchasing.
Manage your Account
• Edit profile information for your personal Discogs account.
• Monitor your buyer and seller ratings.
• Keep track of incoming messages, send new messages, and organize your inbox.
Discover New Music
• Search the database and discover new music from anywhere.
• Search VinylHub for record stores all over the world.
Join our Community!
• Discogs: www.discogs.com/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Discogs
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/Discogs/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Discogs
• Blog: blog.discogs.com/
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this version you can now:
• Sort artist discographies
• Accept seller refund from a purchase
• Send and view your purchase feedback
As always lots of stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Two big problems
I love discogs the app is pretty well designed beside having to go to the brower for certain things every now and then but my biggest issue is the notifications I mostly use the discogs app I rarely use a laptop so I miss messages from sellers cause of time zone difference and etc I'm not always checking in other words I'd live status updates on orders like shipping rates confirmed by seller, you've been given a refund and etc you get my point this app needs it trust me also I don't seem to find anyway of easily messaging sellers without typing their name call me lazy but I'd much rather click the sellers name and hit a button "message seller" messaging is already in the app why no button? And a side thing I think not only the app but discogs as a whole needs a way of sending pictures of the vinyls to people so I know the real condition correct these and you got 5 stars from me 😃👌🏻
If you collect vinyl records and want to catalog, sort, or even buy/sell them, this is the ultimate app for that.
The website is also phenomenal for the PC, but this app does a marvelous job at keeping you informed with all things vinyl on the go. You can search by key words, band names, and even scan the barcodes on the back of most albums. It's not just vinyl either, this app has all the formats you can ever want. CD, cassette, and multiple individual digital format entries.
The app is also truly phenomenal when it comes to info on the all the different releases and even has videos for most albums. Infinitely recommended.
Ok... but needs several bug fixes.
Love Discogs - use it all the time. The app is “alright” but has many bugs that keep me from using it as much as I’d like.
1. Unlike other apps that remember your login, this one makes me log in every single time.
2. When I log in, it apparently thinks it is for the first time ever, because it gives me tips on how to use my wanted, and collection tabs with pop ups. I don’t need this information - and certainly not every time I log in. To make things worse, the pop ups “hang” - not disappearing for at least a minute or two, and nothing you do will make them disappear. You just have to be patient and wait. Eventually they go away...
3. Searches for artist releases don’t seem to go chronologically - it just seems random. So, looking for an earlier pressing of a release is a challenge.
4. Purchases make you go to a web browser. Where you have to log in AGAIN. 😡
Normally these issues make me go to the website instead. I’d like to use this more, but it’s just frustrating a lot of the time....
- Zink Media Inc
- 32.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Zink Media Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.