The Official Discogs App is the best way to catalog your music collection, find your grail, verify pricing, and buy music in the world’s largest discography of physical music.
"It’s (officially) time to take your Discogs habit mobile. Discogs has completely revolutionized record collecting."
-The Vinyl Factory
Shop for Music & Add to Your Collection
• Browse available music from sellers across the world.
• Complete purchases directly through the app.
Catalog & Organize Your Collection
• Add and remove items from your Discogs Collection on the go.
• Check to see if you already own a record before you purchase it.
• Use your phone's camera to search for a release by the barcode.
• See how many items are in your Wantlist and Collection.
• Monitor the low, median, and high estimated values of your Collection.
View Marketplace Pricing
• Utilize Discogs Marketplace price-range and sales history for vinyl, CD and cassette at your fingertips.
• Know when you're striking gold with an unbeatable find by referencing marketplace data while crate digging.
• Never pay more than a record is worth by comparing prices with historical sales data.
• View your Collection's estimated value.
Add to your Wantlist
• Track your grail by adding it to your Wantlist.
• Get notifications on price changes and new listings on items you are tracking.
• Remove items from your Wantlist and add them to your Collection after purchasing.
Manage your Account
• Edit profile information for your personal Discogs account.
• Monitor your buyer and seller ratings.
• Keep track of incoming messages, send new messages, and organize your inbox.
Discover New Music
• Search the database and discover new music from anywhere.
• Search VinylHub for record stores all over the world.
Join our Community!
• Discogs: www.discogs.com/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Discogs
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/Discogs/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Discogs
• Blog: blog.discogs.com/
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Buy from Discogs Sellers from around the world!
• Explore record shops near and far, with the new VinylHub integration.
• Fix for navigation bug
Ratings and Reviews
Two big problems
I love discogs the app is pretty well designed beside having to go to the brower for certain things every now and then but my biggest issue is the notifications I mostly use the discogs app I rarely use a laptop so I miss messages from sellers cause of time zone difference and etc I'm not always checking in other words I'd live status updates on orders like shipping rates confirmed by seller, you've been given a refund and etc you get my point this app needs it trust me also I don't seem to find anyway of easily messaging sellers without typing their name call me lazy but I'd much rather click the sellers name and hit a button "message seller" messaging is already in the app why no button? And a side thing I think not only the app but discogs as a whole needs a way of sending pictures of the vinyls to people so I know the real condition correct these and you got 5 stars from me 😃👌🏻
Ok... but needs several bug fixes.
Love Discogs - use it all the time. The app is “alright” but has many bugs that keep me from using it as much as I’d like.
1. Unlike other apps that remember your login, this one makes me log in every single time.
2. When I log in, it apparently thinks it is for the first time ever, because it gives me tips on how to use my wanted, and collection tabs with pop ups. I don’t need this information - and certainly not every time I log in. To make things worse, the pop ups “hang” - not disappearing for at least a minute or two, and nothing you do will make them disappear. You just have to be patient and wait. Eventually they go away...
3. Searches for artist releases don’t seem to go chronologically - it just seems random. So, looking for an earlier pressing of a release is a challenge.
4. Purchases make you go to a web browser. Where you have to log in AGAIN. 😡
Normally these issues make me go to the website instead. I’d like to use this more, but it’s just frustrating a lot of the time....
Love the app but think there could be a few changes
The app works great, I haven’t had any issues, but it’d be cool if the collection/wishlist pages had a list view of the artists then you could click into that to see which releases you own/want from that artist. The pages just currently seem a bit bulky since they’re displaying an image for every release you own. Just a thought from one developer to another :) still love the app though great work guys.
- Zink Media Inc
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Zink Media Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.