This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official Discogs App is the best way to catalog your music collection, find your grail, verify pricing, and discover new music in the world’s largest database of physical music.
"It’s (officially) time to take your Discogs habit mobile. Discogs has completely revolutionized record collecting." -The Vinyl Factory
"Quick & easy to use! A must for anyone buying vinyl. The layout is great!" -Philip S.
"It's a fantastic way to have access to your collection on the go. As a second hand record buyer often attending record fairs and such, the scan feature comes in handy to compare prices with the Discogs marketplace." -Michael P.
"...Adding to collection or wantlist is easy. It seems to integrate with my online collection perfectly." -Denis M.
Catalog Your Collection
• An incredibly simple way to catalog your vinyl collection.
• Add and remove items from your Discogs collection on the go.
• Check to see if you already own a record before you buy.
• Use your phone's camera to search for a release by the barcode.
View Marketplace Pricing
• Access to the Discogs Marketplace price-range right at your fingertips for vinyl, CD, cassette, and DVD.
Add to your Wantlist
• Track your grail by adding it to your Wantlist.
Discover New Music
• Search the database and discover new music from anywhere!
Join our Community!
• Discogs: www.discogs.com/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Discogs
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/Discogs/
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Discogs
• Blog: www.discogs.com/blog/
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.16.0
- user inventory list added
- better marketplace integration
- updated message handling
- bug fixes and performance improvements
Two big problems
I love discogs the app is pretty well designed beside having to go to the brower for certain things every now and then but my biggest issue is the notifications I mostly use the discogs app I rarely use a laptop so I miss messages from sellers cause of time zone difference and etc I'm not always checking in other words I'd live status updates on orders like shipping rates confirmed by seller, you've been given a refund and etc you get my point this app needs it trust me also I don't seem to find anyway of easily messaging sellers without typing their name call me lazy but I'd much rather click the sellers name and hit a button "message seller" messaging is already in the app why no button? And a side thing I think not only the app but discogs as a whole needs a way of sending pictures of the vinyls to people so I know the real condition correct these and you got 5 stars from me 😃👌🏻
Ok... but needs several bug fixes.
Love Discogs - use it all the time. The app is “alright” but has many bugs that keep me from using it as much as I’d like.
1. Unlike other apps that remember your login, this one makes me log in every single time.
2. When I log in, it apparently thinks it is for the first time ever, because it gives me tips on how to use my wanted, and collection tabs with pop ups. I don’t need this information - and certainly not every time I log in. To make things worse, the pop ups “hang” - not disappearing for at least a minute or two, and nothing you do will make them disappear. You just have to be patient and wait. Eventually they go away...
3. Searches for artist releases don’t seem to go chronologically - it just seems random. So, looking for an earlier pressing of a release is a challenge.
4. Purchases make you go to a web browser. Where you have to log in AGAIN. 😡
Normally these issues make me go to the website instead. I’d like to use this more, but it’s just frustrating a lot of the time....
Good app, BUT...
I wish that when I look up a record, find the release I want, and then head to the market list of items being sold I could sort the list by price/condition/etc on mobile! This app is far from perfect but I think that overall it has improved a lot