Discourse is a simple and intuitive timer for presentations and talks and helps to optimally meet the time allowed for talking!
Simply set up the allowed time and optionally two more points in time for orientation. Discourse shows the elapsed time as a ring where a full circle matches the selected time for talking. With this it's simpler than ever to optimally portion the given time allowed for talking.
- In "Standby mode" Discourse shows the current time and date and can be placed e.g. in conference rooms in a decorative manner (for long time running a power supply is recommended)
- You can switch to another app while a talk is running. Optional notifications will notify you when your reminders or the overall time limit are reached
- Recurring talks can be stored for quick access from the main screen
- Options to customize Discourse for your needs, e.g. Instant pause/resume, show remaining time, show time overrun and more...
- 4 different themes to change the overall appearance
- iPhone X support
- when a talk is finished you can now directly restart it
- more time intervals for short presentations
Thank you for your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I need to keep my panelists on time.
The 24 hour clock is distracting to some. It would be nice to have an option for 12/24/off.
Being able to switch to other apps while keeping the counter going would be a *big* help.
Great for presentations
This is a great app for anyone who has to give presentations within set time constraints. I use it to practice and to deliver my presentations. The only suggestion I would make is to allow the user to choose either 24 or 12 hour clock.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.