By Discover Financial Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can manage your Discover account conveniently from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
Do you have questions or comments about the Discover app? Email email@example.com.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID, available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
What's New in Version 7.9.1
When we update the Discover app, you might not always notice big differences. That’s because we work hard behind the scenes, making small tweaks and adjustments that enhance your experience. We’ll make sure to highlight any significant new features and enhancements in the future, and in the meantime, thanks for using Discover!
Overall, great app. It's very easy to use and I recommend for a young or new card owner. I like that it shows your limit, due date, minimum payment, and balance due on the very first look at the app because it's basically a quick summary of where you are, where you need to be, and helps you hold yourself accountable. It's as "real-time" as you can possibly get to a credit check. I love the access to the credit score. I was purchasing a car and this certainly helped me know where I was at and it also helped when negotiating the rate - just a personal example. You can also cross reference your spending habits to the changes in your score over each month which has come in handy a few times when trying to understand why your score may have lowered or what you may have been spending too much on. Just having these tools has really allowed me to save money and be more financially responsible. One thing I REALLY dislike about the app (and Discover in general) is that when you make a payment, it will take until the end of the billing cycle to articulate to your balance paid which you would think as soon as it comes out of your account, the app would recognize it. For some reason, that is what happens with me. Not sure if that is an overall experience though; I could just be a "me" issue. Overall though, highly recommend.
Discover it one of the best credit cards ever😍😍😍
Discover it is by far the best Credit card I ever owned I have 2 American Express charge cards also Chase Credit cards my dad been with Discover since 2002 and he always loved discover and he recommend me to get one so we both got one me and my sister and let me tell you I was missing out long time ago with other credit cards I love the customer service. in my opinion the fact that all employees are Americans!! bass service which i can can understand them where are there companies I can barely understand what they're saying also the customer service are so professional. and the cashback reward program it's Great and the rewards adds up quick i'm very happy that I got this card and I got my sister to get one too thank you so much discover and I do recommend anyone to get this card from discover it. It will change your life:)
Best There Is
Honestly Discover is hands-down the best bank & credit card issuer there is. I love everything about them and their app except one issue (which is why I am giving 4 instead of 5 stars). Every so often (actually it's quite frequently about twice a week) all of my saved login information is erased and the app is reset so not only do I have to retype all of my login information again, I also have to activate all of the widgets and alerts and passcode/fingerprint login which sends me about 5 automatic emails to confirm all of that activity and all of this happens twice a week. Once this annoying issue is fixed this app will be deserving of a solid 5 star rating. I will be back to change my rating once it is fixed.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Version: 7.9.1
- Size: 120 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Discover Financial Services
- © 2016 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.