By Discover Financial Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can manage your Discover account conveniently from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
Do you have questions or comments about the Discover app? Email email@example.com.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID, available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
What's New in Version 6.8.0
Updates for Discover Cardmembers:
• Cardmembers can now tag transactions, making it easier to organize and search for account activity
• Recent Activity and Search Transactions have been redesigned for easier navigation
• Transactions have been updated to provide an easier way to view your details and monitor spending
A nice banking app
Discover Mobile is quite functional. Now they add secure communications, upgrade from “fine” to “nice” - 5 stars. Its home page is well designed with useful information like balance, due date, click to pay at a glance and a rich expandable grid list of functions. For some reason, this feels cleaner than most other banking apps’ home page. You can view your transaction history, do a search, etc. One particularly good design is around its famous (or infamous as being assaulted in Capital One commercials) seasonal 5% cash back. Chase recently copied the formula, but its mobile app does nothing to show which cetegory(ies) is(are) “on” for the season. Discover’s app does, which is a great convenience. (And makes money for Discover as this entices me to use them more.)
Another first with Discover’s online system is its integration with Discover Banking. Now I can see both credit card and checking, savings with one logon. (This is not unique to their mobile, but still an advantage.) Most credit card co’s banking branch is disintegrated.
Useful app. Helps me manage my notifications, check my balances quickly on all my discover accounts, and supports Touch ID for quick logins. I recommend this app for any discover member. A quick suggestion. Please provide an easy way to clear all your discover notifications. It gets really time consuming to go through each message to make the number of unread notifications to go down. When a discover notification pops up on my Notification Center, swiping it away does not clear the notification on the discover app.
I have been using Discovers App for about four years now, and it's no understatement to say how impressed I am with this new update. The look and the context available under each transaction is just so helpful. The app has grown significantly easier to use and it increases my faith to use my Discover card more. Bravo Discover.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 6.8.0
- Size: 75.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Discover Financial Services
- © 2015 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.