By Discover Financial Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can manage your Discover account conveniently from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App for iPhone® and iPod Touch®. Check your balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID using Apple’s fingerprint identity sensor. Available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an iPhone5s, 6 or 6 Plus device with IOS8.
• See account info without logging in by enabling Quick View
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your free FICO Credit Score* and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover credit or debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
What's New in Version 6.3.2
• Apple Watch support
• Touch ID enhancement
• Bug Fixes
Updates for Discover Cardmembers:
• Temporarily freeze and unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances and balance transfers on your account
• Request a Balance Transfer to pay down your debt with your Discover Card at a low promotional APR rate
Love it for these reasons
I have a 4S still, so currently no issues over support for Apple Pay or Touch ID. With that said, I love this app - it’s comprehensive in showing my purchases, my limit, and even my credit score; but I really love the notification screen widget and the push notifications. Being reminded about upcoming bills due on my notifications keeps it in my face, instead of buried in my emails. I’d think, given others’ comments, if they’d update the app to support the features of the 6/6+, it’d be much better; but for me, it works wonderfully.
Better than expected! Excellent!
The amount of features they allow you to access via the app is really excellent. I have an Amex card also and was expecting something similar to their app, but was pleasantly surprised that I really don't need to login to the computer anymore to take care of my credit card.
I have had discover card for years and it is nice that they finally got the Touch ID for Iphone 6 but I wish they would support apple pay. I advise them to either support apple pay or for card holders to leave them as I am now thinking about doing......this is the only way companies know how to listen to their clients is by lossing their clients....
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 25, 2015
- Version: 6.3.2
- Size: 63.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Discover Financial Services
- © 2015 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.