By Discover Financial Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can manage your Discover account conveniently from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
Do you have questions or comments about the Discover app? Email email@example.com.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID, available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
What's New in Version 8.1.0
• Edit your account password within the app
• Transfer Money with improved functionality
• Access and download tax documents within the app
• Enjoy an updated bill pay experience with streamlined design and layout enhancements
• Choose and personalize which account alerts you’d like to receive within the app
Worst App ever from worst Card Issuer
Discover just will just showcase that they are best and blah! Blah! But in truth, I haven't faced as many issues with other card issuers app or website as much as with Discover.
They don't have single sign on, and they say its a feature available for few. Those of you who don't know single sign on is its a feature 'as per discover' which will allow you to access your multiple card in one login. I don't know but at none of the banks or card issuers I have to create multiple logins and yet this so called non feature has resulted for me maintaining 3 logins...seems soon I will be out of user id to remember.
Another issue, their app will not show any discover deal for me, for two year they have been saying that they are aware and working really hard to fix...2 years worth of hard work wow!
They give you all sort of confusing answers over phone, so much for US based customer care.
They made me uninstall the app thrice saying deals will appear as installation might not be correct.
Someone said its a feature which is not for app and so on...when I show my disappointment they finally say that its a know issue and we are working really hard and again the clock starts.
Someday when I am fed up(enough) with them I will delete the app close all my accounts say bye bye...till then I don't need to donate blood Discover app is sufficiently sucking.
The Best Credit Card App #1
Discover is hands down the BEST credit card app I've ever used! Everything on it is very easy/simple to use from making monthly payments to checking your credit score it's all very easy 100x better then other companies apps on the market. They also make redeeming your cash back rewards very easy (nothing like other companies) for my old credit card company I had to call every time just to check what my cash back rewards balance was at! All in all from my experience with Discover nothing has even come close to being as good! I love everything about the app and it's constantly getting better! A+
Great. To do: In-app ApplePay and Siri improvements.
Great app in general!
Siri integration with discover app is great. Needs to expand slightly and be more intuitive. If I tell her to make a payment and PAY FULL BALANCE, she doesn't understand. If I ask her: how much is my balance, she doesn't get it. Fix.
3D Touch receipt capture!
Love that I can use ApplePay!!!! Finally!!! Apple Pay is easy to use and very convenient. But, please expand more to other areas and for more in-app purchase like Starbucks.
Another thing for wish list. Wish I could quickly upload a pic of my receipt. CapitalOne now allows you to do this. That way you have quick access to them and you can store all your receipts in 1 place. Maybe a 3D Touch would make this fast and convenient for most people.
I have a beautiful purple-colored card (Discover lets you pick the color of your card). I wish the color was reflected in the Wallet App. I know it's a small thing, but I really do like that color. Currently, it just shows up as a generic blue color in Wallet. Thanks!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 8.1.0
- Size: 120 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Discover Financial Services
- © 2017 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.