By Discover Financial Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can manage your Discover account conveniently from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
Do you have questions or comments about the Discover app? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID, available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
What's New in Version 7.4.0
For Discover Bank Customers:
• You can now customize your account nickname
I have a few financial apps and this is one of my favorites. It's nicely done and I like the additional features for Apple Watch and quick view. I've not had any crashes or issues.
It does ask me to verify via text or email fairly often when I try to log into Discover bank, but that could be intentional, as a security feature.
3D Touch receipt capture!
Love that I can use ApplePay!!!! Finally!!! Apple Pay is easy to use and very convenient. Please expand more to other areas and for more in-app purchase like Starbucks.
Another thing for wish list. Wish I could quickly upload a pic of my receipt. CapitalOne now allows you to do this. That way you have quick access to them and you can store all your receipts in 1 place. Maybe a 3D Touch would make this fast and convenient for most people.
I have a beautiful purple-colored card (Discover lets you pick the color of your card). I wish the color was reflected in the Wallet App. I know it's a small thing, but I really do like that color. Currently, it just shows up as a generic blue color in Wallet. Thanks!
FIX THE ENHANCED SECURITY REQUESTS ALREADY
When are you all going to fix this?
Every. Single. Time I try to use this app it has to verify my identity. This has been going on for MONTHS. Fix this. Sheesh.
I cannot go ONE day of not using this app without popping up. Seriously disappointed in your alls refusal to address this!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 19, 2016
- Version: 7.4.0
- Size: 69.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Discover Financial Services
- © 2016 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.