By Discover Financial Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can manage your Discover account conveniently from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App for iPhone® and iPod Touch®. Check your balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID using Apple’s fingerprint identity sensor. Available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an iPhone5s, 6 or 6 Plus device with IOS8.
• See account info without logging in by enabling Quick View
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your free FICO® Credit Score* and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
What's New in Version 6.4.1
Updates for Discover Cardmembers:
• Bug Fix
Full website capabilities however disappointed
it looks like app is almost providing all the website features. Guess you could manage your account without opening your laptop/pc. However disappointed with below issue that Discover is not taking any action even after multiple direct feedback.
The app as well as Discover bank allows "future" scheduling of funds from users account to external bank or credit card accounts. However discover doesn't allow future scheduling of funds from users checking to savings or vice versa, even though both checking and saving discover accounts are for that user and accessible in same login account. I have other bank accounts and they have no such restriction. It's really weird that scheduling is allowed external however not between internal accounts! And discover doesn't want to do anything about the feedback submitted multiple times. So I had given 5 stars rating earlier and now I have changed it to 2 because it defies my logic of customer service and unavailability of requested feature!
Everything I need and want!
Works perfectly for everything that I need on a daily basis.(Checking my balance, FICO score, paying off my balance, etc) TouchID works brilliantly and makes logging in a breeze. I also appreciate how many options I get when it comes to alerts.
This is a fine example of how a banking/credit card app should function. 👍
This app is very clear, concise, and user-friendly. It's very easy to manage your card/bank account and see every aspect of your accounts. Best banking/credit card app available with constant updates and innovations.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 25, 2015
- Version: 6.4.1
- Size: 62.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Discover Financial Services
- © 2015 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.