By Discover Financial Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can manage your Discover account conveniently from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
Do you have questions or comments about the Discover app? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID, available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
What's New in Version 7.7.0
When we update the Discover app, you might not always notice big differences. That’s because we work hard behind the scenes, making small tweaks and adjustments that enhance your experience. We’ll make sure to highlight any significant new features and enhancements in the future, and in the meantime, thanks for using Discover!
Awesome banking app, best I've used so far
I've had apps for most major credit cards and my personal bank and this is the most extensive and useful app so far. You can actually edit account information and see much more into your account than Citi, CapitalOne, US Bank and my credit union's app. I wish the others were like this. I've had no issues with having to verify my information when logging in.
Most annoying bank app
Update- I thought this new "update" was gonna fix the enhanced security issue. But no! Urgh! I am so frustrated!!
I have only had this problem with the discover app- every time I login, I have to confirm my identity. So annoyed right now! Everything else is right with the app, just this problem. You guys better learn to make the user experience as friendly and easy as possible!!
Can't log in
Due to some error I've been locked out for several months (March 2016 if I recall). I receive an enhanced security screen saying I do not have contact information on file. I have phoned discover but they say they are unable to resolve the issue with their mobile application.
This is continued with the latest update.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 22, 2016
- Version: 7.7.0
- Size: 71.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Discover Financial Services
- © 2016 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.