By DISH Network LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your TV with you. With the DISH Anywhere app, you can watch the same TV you get at home on your iPhone or iPod touch. Enjoy your favorite live or recorded programs anytime, anywhere. Also, manage your home television with a full-featured DVR manager and a searchable program guide. This is a must-have app for DISH Subscribers.
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Follow your favorite teams with the Sports section**
- See up to the minute updated scores and game info for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAB, NCAAF
- Find the best games to watch by following the Excitement rating of each game.
- Set up and get score notification about your favorite leagues and teams
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their iPhone and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers but do have an online DISH account - can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
What's New in Version 6.14.7
Good but could be better
The only problem I have is it doesn't work that great when I'm not using the same Internet connected to the receiver. When I'm at home it was great no crashing HD picture but when I'm at work (I work at the airport) and I use the Wi-Fi there it doesn't work as well Even if I use my phone Internet it doesn't work that good it crashes a lot no HD picture. It works better with audio only mode. The app needs a few tweaking and it would be perfect.
One of the most unstable apps ever!!!
I am sorry Dish network, but this is a horrible app. Maybe it's because the receiver in peoples home is the weak link. Don't know. Always crashes, no matter what network, no matter how great the connection. Is not even able to change from horizontal to vertical mode by it self. Doesn't pick up where it left off like all the apps. If you receive a call, be prepared to spend minutes to get the app back up and running. It's a shame. Cause the concept could be great.
Every time I try to watch television or recordings, it says it's unable to connect, check internet and dish. Both my internet and dish are functioning fine. I have tried resetting multiple times. Will not work. I would like to be able to watch my recordings on my phone. I also can not watch live tv on my phone. This is ridiculous. I also can't pull up any on demand shows either. There is also no tech support for this app, which is ridiculous.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Version: 6.14.7
- Size: 85.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DISH Network LLC
- © 2016 Sling Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.