By DISH Network LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your TV with you. With the DISH Anywhere app, you can watch the same TV you get at home on your iPhone or iPod touch. Enjoy your favorite live or recorded programs anytime, anywhere. Also, manage your home television with a full-featured DVR manager and a searchable program guide. This is a must-have app for DISH Subscribers.
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Follow your favorite teams with the Sports section**
- See up to the minute updated scores and game info for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAB, NCAAF
- Find the best games to watch by following the Excitement rating of each game.
- Set up and get score notification about your favorite leagues and teams
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their iPhone and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers but do have an online DISH account - can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
What's New in Version 6.5.24
- New Home screen makes it easier to find content to watch quickly
- Catch all the football action this season, live or recorded on your iPhone
- Support for Guide & Sports screens for all DISH subscribers (including receivers that aren’t Sling-enabled)
- DVR categories and On Demand screens load faster
- Bug fixes
Needs a fix!
I used to like this app, but now there is no fast forward. If you pause in the middle of a show sometimes it resets to the beginning of the show, and the only way to watch the last part of the show is to start completely over. If you are 40 minutes into the show this is very annoying- you have to run the show from the beginning for 40 more minutes. Please fix this!!!
Other than this its a great app, but this is so annoying I'm giving this one star. Right now I'm on my phone as I'm rerunning a show on my iPad for 40 minutes do I can watch the last 10 minutes of my show.
If I could give it 0 stars I would. App crashes all the time and you can no longer watch recorded shows that you transfer. Every time you open the app to watch show you have transfer to watch without internet the app states no network connection and will not open. I thought the point of transferring your recordings was to be able to watch without Internet. So how are you suppose to watch them if the app will not open without a internet connection. Total junk do not waste your time get charter cable.
This is the only app that continually gets WORSE with each update. Resume no longer works. Randomly crashes as often as 6 times an hour. I'd imagine most people use this app to watch transferred videos, yet it takes a couple extra clicks to get to. Real annoying considering how often the app crashes while watching videos. Click click click, crash, click click click, try to fast forward to point you left off at, crash. Repeat 4 times each video.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 6.5.24
- Size: 71.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DISH Network LLC
- © 2015 Sling Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.