By DISH Network LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take your TV with you. With the DISH Anywhere app, you can watch the same TV you get at home on your iPhone or iPod touch. Enjoy your favorite live or recorded programs anytime, anywhere. Also, manage your home television with a full-featured DVR manager and a searchable program guide. This is a must-have app for DISH Subscribers.
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Follow your favorite teams with the Sports section**
- See up to the minute updated scores and game info for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAB, NCAAF
- Find the best games to watch by following the Excitement rating of each game.
- Set up and get score notification about your favorite leagues and teams
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their iPhone and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers but do have an online DISH account - can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
What's New in Version 7.4.4
I can watch some shows through the app but it is extremely outdated, you can tell they haven't invested much. If I'm watching a show on my phone, switch to messages to reply to someone and go back to the app, it no longer shows my show. The screen is a few steps back and I have to click through a few options before going back to watch. It doesn't allow you to watch the next episode of a show easily. You have to go through a few options to get to the next one. The app needs quite a bit of work
It works pretty well!
Could definitely use some updates as it is buggy. I tried to pair it with my hopper and it just kept crashing as I opened it back up but I logged in with my credentials and it works fine. User interface isn’t the best however I can watch live tv and recordings. Not bad at all!
iPhone 7 IOS 10.3.3
Prior to this software update I allowed today on September 18th, this application worked just fine. Now it flashes open and then 'pops' out and I do not have a chance to hit a 'button' in the app to see if I can access anything in it. Just waiting to see what happens from other inquires that may fix this. Turning off the phone & rebooting does not advance your efforts anymore than what I've explained in the text of my review. Thank You
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 15, 2017
- Version: 7.4.4
- Size: 111 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DISH Network LLC
- © 2017 DISH Network LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.