By DISH Network LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your TV with you. With the DISH Anywhere app, you can watch the same TV you get at home on your iPhone or iPod touch. Enjoy your favorite live or recorded programs anytime, anywhere. Also, manage your home television with a full-featured DVR manager and a searchable program guide. This is a must-have app for DISH Subscribers.
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Follow your favorite teams with the Sports section**
- See up to the minute updated scores and game info for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAB, NCAAF
- Find the best games to watch by following the Excitement rating of each game.
- Set up and get score notification about your favorite leagues and teams
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their iPhone and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers but do have an online DISH account - can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
What's New in Version 6.4.6
- Bug fixes
On-Demand is Still HORRIBLE
After the latest update the app almost doesn't even work. On demand crashes constantly, doesn't remember your spot in the show to start from AND the picture is cut in half when you turn sideways so you can't skip ahead, the app is just awful. It's an embarrassment this is what DISH puts out in the market.
This version 5/5 but me not on 6+ so me not care
U will love this app no mater the cost for the dish price dish is good and bye to detect tv and hello to wonderful dish app 6+ idk the stuff for the iPhone 6+ but nvm get this app it's good
Hate the new status bar in landscape
I love the app, but in one of the recent updates they've added a status bar in landscape mode that cannot be turned off. This is VERY annoying!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 29, 2015
- Version: 6.4.6
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DISH Network LLC
- © 2013 Sling Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.