Dish is the new social food review platform that focuses on the dishes people actually eat rather than the restaurants that serve them. With Dish, all the pictures, reviews and ratings are on the dishes themselves instead of the restaurants which in turn helps you answer the question of what to eat over where to eat.
• At a restaurant, you can browse a visual menu complete with pictures and ratings. Quickly scan and find out what the best dishes are and never order wrong again.
• Share your dishes with the world and show off your great finds. Let everyone know what’s great and what to avoid and help yourself remember what's good and what's not.
• Great food isn’t just at great restaurants. Sometimes that hole in the wall you haven’t looked twice at will have the best dumplings you’ve ever had. Find those hidden foods with Dish.
• Discover great dishes nearby or plan ahead when you go out. Search by keyword or just browse the top-rated dishes in the area.
• Follow your friends and tastemakers to discover what’s new and see what people are eating. It's the best way to get inspired and discover great new dishes.
We routinely update the app with bug fixes and tweaks so that you always have the best experience possible.
• fixed an issue where a shared image could fail to upload
• fixed an issue where searching for a location wasn't always possible
Ratings and Reviews
No other App makes me as hungry!
Some excellent selections here when you’re looking for something unique and delicious to eat.
Great tool for those with dietary restrictions. Being able to find reviews of good gluten-free dishes at main-stream restaurants is gold!
I like being able to warn people about specific dishes.
- Arno Fortelny
- 44.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2017 Arno Fortelny All Right Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.