By FIPLAB Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Disk Map makes it easy to visualize the files and folders that are cluttering up your storage drives. It enables you to quickly locate, delete or compress large files and folders on your hard drive and reclaim valuable space.
The app quickly scans your drives to build a stunning treemap visual display of files and folders on your computer, allowing you to easily navigate through your file system and find out what is taking up the most space.
• A gorgeous retina-optimised UI design
• Support for scanning both internal and external hard drives (including selected folders within these drives)
• Zoom in/out of folders
• Open files/folders in Finder
• Quick Look support
• Five beautiful and pleasing treemap colour schemes to choose from
• Ignore specified file formats and folders
• Specify a minimum file size to scan for
• Compress files at the click of a button
• Delete items to Trash Can or permanently according to your requirements
• Hide/Show system and hidden files via the app's preferences
• Hit the Reload button to refresh folders without the need to perform a new scan
We've worked hard to make Disk Map as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
What's New in Version 1.4
- Improved scanning speed
Visually identify what’s taking up lots of space on your hard drive
Disk Map is a truely amazing app that allows the user to visually see the files on their Mac's drives, and how much space they are occupying. It allows the user to easily select a specific folder for review, as well as the entire system, and mark for deletion any files they feel are taking up too much space or are no longer required.
Simple and clearly displayed
Disk map’s very useful in that it clearly lays out data in a tree map form. This allows me to precisely visualize the contents of whatever folder I scanned and see what is taking up space and where. This helps me to simply delete or compress what I need to thereafter. Very useful and easy to use.
I love this program. I was able to see all programs laid out by size and decide which I wanted to remove. I was able to remove more than 50GB and save my macbook pro from certain doom. I absolutely love this program, did I say that already?
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 20, 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIPLAB Ltd
- © 2015 FIPLAB Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor