Disk Map makes it easy to visualize the files and folders that are cluttering up all your internal and external storage drives. It enables you to quickly locate, delete or compress large files and folders and reclaim tons of valuable space.
The app quickly scans your drives to build a stunning visual treemap display of files and folders on your hard drive, allowing you to easily navigate through your file system and find out what is taking up the most disk space. You'll be surprised how easy you can find large files and folders that you never knew existed or had forgotten about!
• A gorgeous retina-optimised UI design
• Support for scanning both internal and external hard drives (including selected folders within these drives)
• Zoom in/out of folders
• Open files/folders in Finder
• Quick Look support
• Five beautiful and pleasing treemap colour schemes to choose from
• Ignore specified file formats and folders
• Specify a minimum file size to scan for
• Compress files at the click of a button
• Delete items to Trash Can or permanently according to your requirements
• Hide/Show system and hidden files via the app's preferences
• Hit the Reload button to refresh folders without the need to perform a new scan
We've worked hard to make Disk Map as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic and super useful!
What a well-made and well-designed app! I use this to diagnose what takes up space on my SSDs, which need 20% free to function optimally. This is crucial and the visual representation is so useful. The only issue is there is a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to delete things, but once you figure it out, it’s not bad. It’s not that it deletes too easily, it’s more that it doesn’t, so files are for the most part safe.
one very useful trick, done perfectly!
This is a ‘one-trick pony’ app, but it does the best job of helping one understand ‘where the space goes’ i know of. both intuitive and as deeply informative about file space as you could want. *Control* your cleanup efforts with this app.
Nice, clean look and extremely informative
I find the clean presentation of the folders and ability to delete from within the app very handy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.