Disk Size Monitor app is a light utility that runs in the background on the Mac OS X status bar and visually report the amount of free space of all selected disks. When the free space on a disk reach a certain threshold, as specified in preferences, a non intrusive notification will be automatically sent.
Handy if you need to get notified long before your disk(s) gets full. So you don't have to wait for the very last moment or hurry up taking structural actions.
- immediate visual feedback of your disk free space
- a notification will be automatically sent when disk runs low of free space
- monitor multiple disks at once
- non intrusive notifications: you will never get spammed with unnecessary notifications
- a green or red disk icon on the status bar will show whether your disk is within selected limit
- you can set the application to start at login via the Preferences panel
- show mounted volumes with their sizes as your Mac OS see them
- extreem light-weight, zero energy impact
Please, feel free to contact me for reporting bugs, improvements requests or for any other relevant information about this application.
- now you can monitor multiple disks at once
- better support for dark mode menubar
- several improvements and stability fixes
- fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work with Mojave
This app doesn't work with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.