By Abacus Industries Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Disk Space is an app that shows disk drive information. This includes hard drives, external drives, network drives, DVD’s, CD’s, memory cards, and USB flash drives. Scan your home folders for a sortable list showing their size on your hard drive. Then single click in the scan results to drill down to subfolders.
- Size information for disk drives, network drives, DVD’s, CD’s, memory cards and USB flash drives
- Single click eject for DVD’s, CD’s, memory cards and USB flash drives
- Scan home folders for sortable results with size information and graphs.
- Single click drill down to subfolders in home folder scan results.
- Right click menu to Show in Finder for drives and folders.
- Resizable window
- Full Screen mode
- Retina display support
1. First time that you use the home folders screen you need to complete a one time setup.
2. If your home folder is not in the standard location, you need to look at Disk Space Pro.
3. If you want to scan outside of your home folders, you need to look at Disk Space Pro.
4. If you want to see hidden items in scan results, you need to look at Disk Space Pro.
5. If you want use quick look on scan results, you need to look at Disk Space Pro.
Disk Space is a great way to look at your drive, folder, and file information. Just give it a try!
We'd like to know how to improve Disk Space, Contact us at Abacus Industries http://www.abacusindustriesinc.com
Thank you for all of your support! Over 100,000 people have downloaded Disk Space!
What's New in Version 2.5
- Smaller minimum screen size and user interface improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Please leave an updated review to help us improve the app. Thanks for your support!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Abacus Industries, Inc.
- Copyright © 2013-2017 Abacus Industries Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor