DiskHealth - SMART reporter for your SSD / HD drive
By Elisa Valeria Distefano
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Disk Health is an application that can warn you before your disk drive failure actually happen.
It does so by periodically polling the built-in S.M.A.R.T. status of your hard disk drives as well as performing other internal checks for I/O errors.
The current status of your hard disk drives is always easily recognizable because DiskHealth changes its status bar icon accordingly if some problem occurs.
- S.M.A.R.T. check
- I/O error check
- Disk space check
- Notification Center Today Widget
- MacOS X 10.10 or later
- 64bit processor
- DiskHealth relies on the S.M.A.R.T. implementation of OSX that only supports S.M.A.R.T. checking for ATA, SATA and eSATA connected drives. At the moment there is no USB nor Firewire support.
- S.M.A.R.T. alerts does not mean that your disk will certainly fail completely, nor can S.M.A.R.T. catch all possible disk problems before they happen. It's just a very valuable indicator.
For more information or support, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 08, 2015
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elisa Valeria Distefano
- © 2015 ISALabs. - All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor