Disney Cruise Line Navigator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Add even more excitement to your Disney cruise! Disney Cruise Line Navigator—the official cruise app from Disney—lets you explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with Featured Articles and make the most of each day with access to the entire cruise schedule. Also, say “Ahoy there!” to your friends and family on the ship with our Onboard Chat feature—available on all 4 Disney Cruise Line ships.
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app, and once on board, connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
GET THE INFO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU PLAN
• View on board activities across your entire voyage
• Plan your day, from shows to shopping
• Review your ports of call and at-sea days
• Read details about activities that interest you
• Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too
• Get daily featured spa and shopping offers
• Save favorite activities in one convenient list
• Find Disney Characters on board
• Get the most out of the app by visiting our new Help Center
NAVIGATE THE SHIP
• Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern
• Find locations of the activities you want to do
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ONBOARD CHAT
• Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates—now available on all 4 Disney Cruise Line ships
• While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once
• Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat
• Control access by children with the permissions feature
Disney Cruise Line Navigator helps you to stay informed, navigate the ship and enjoy every cruise day to its fullest. Download the app to get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
This release fixes a bug that prevented the app from loading on certain devices.
Invaluable on the cruise
I don't normally take time to write reviews but this app was worth it. We used it constantly to text one another (we used this more than the handheld wave phones), find out what activities were scheduled at any given time (with great filters to narrow down what you were looking for), food hours, and character signings. It constantly updated based on the current time so I always knew what was past and what was coming up. We were able to maximize our cruise experience because of this app. The only feature I could think of that could've made it even better would have been location tracking (by permission of course) of people in your party and where they were on the boat in real time. Other than that, well done!
Made the cruise better
Just finished my second Disney cruise. I didn't have the app on the first one and having it made scheduling activities much easier. We used the menu info a lot so we could decide before we sat down or even look up just what it was we were eating during the meal. One option I would like added is a choice of alarm sounds for activities and texts. The Disney ship whistle "When you wish upon a star" would be a good one to include. The app did hang up a few times where I had to quit and restart.
Wifi trouble but overall great
I really liked the app in our cruise! It worked great except when you wanted to chat with family members and trying to locate them. When we we on the top decks the wifi didn't work and we wouldn't get the messages until later that night. The app worked great for organizing the day and activities! It would remind you when you wanted to go do something! We had a blast and will go on a Disney cruise again!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.