Disney Cruise Line Navigator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Add even more excitement to your Disney cruise! Disney Cruise Line Navigator—the official cruise app from Disney—lets you explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with Featured Articles and make the most of each day with access to the entire cruise schedule. Also, say “Ahoy there!” to your friends and family on the ship with our Onboard Chat feature—available on all 4 Disney Cruise Line ships.
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app, and once on board, connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
GET THE INFO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU PLAN
• View on board activities across your entire voyage
• Plan your day, from shows to shopping
• Review your ports of call and at-sea days
• Read details about activities that interest you
• Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too
• Get daily featured spa and shopping offers
• Save favorite activities in one convenient list
• Find Disney Characters on board
• Get the most out of the app by visiting our new Help Center
NAVIGATE THE SHIP
• Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern
• Find locations of the activities you want to do
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ONBOARD CHAT
• Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates—now available on all 4 Disney Cruise Line ships
• While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once
• Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat
• Control access by children with the permissions feature
Disney Cruise Line Navigator helps you to stay informed, navigate the ship and enjoy every cruise day to its fullest. Download the app to get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Went in a big family group. The app was a great way to keep communications going when everyone went separate ways to do different things. When we got down on the Castaway Island, some of our family group were still on the boat but we were able to maintain communications until everyone was able to join us on the Island. Yes, there are many other things to do with the app but honestly what I loved the most from it was the chat.
Disney Navigation App
This was very helpful. I would choose what I wanted to do and it would send me a notification 15 mins prior. No need to carry around the paper. The app showed exactly where the event was being held. Also, texting with others is beneficial. Menus for the day for each restaurant. Information for each port call. It's all in there. I'm going again soon and already have the countdown started!
This is a great app
I loved having the info for the whole cruise available. I favorited all of the things I might want to do ahead of time and the app sent a message 15 minutes beforehand. We could decide what we wanted to eat and what movies to watch without carrying around the paper printout. Disney made it so easy!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.