Disney Emoji Blitz – Lion King
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Match. Collect. Emote!
Collect and play with hundreds of Disney and Pixar emojis like never before in an exciting matching game! Play fast paced rounds of match-3 to earn prizes, complete missions, and discover new emojis.
Collect Disney and Pixar emoji characters and items from The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Cinderella, Zootopia, The Muppets, Disney|Pixar's Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., Finding Dory and more!
• MATCH emojis to score big points and unlock new characters
• COLLECT 700+ Disney and Pixar emoji characters & items
• BLAST the board with expressive emoji super powers & combos
• PLAY missions to boost your score and earn prizes
• CHALLENGE your friends’ high scores
• SHARE collected emojis with the Emoji Blitz keyboard & iMessage stickers
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 5 and above, or an iPad 3 and above. Playing on an iPhone 4S, iPad 2, or an iPad Mini (1st Gen) or older may result in a sub-optimal experience.
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
What's New in Version 1.14.2
FEEL THE LOVE IN THE DIAMOND BOX!
Simba, Timon and Pumbaa return to the diamond box with Rafiki joining for the first time!
Will you reign as king? Defeat Scar during the limited-time Villain Event!
A few major game play issues.
I have several issues with this game:
1. Duplicate emojis out of boxes happen entirely too often.
2. Requirement of female emojis for certain quests, but a lack of female/low possibility of actually getting them. (Seriously, the ratio of male to female emojis is absurd. Not that hard Disney. You have tons of female characters.)
3. The ai that determines the direction lightning and suns go when the round ends does its best to not allow you to get anymore special emojis or event emojis. (It's 4/5 consistently against the player, not very random)
Events are incredibly frustrating. There are some that are pure rng and some that are skill. Skill ones aren't as bad. I think one thing that could improve all events greatly is allowing the necessary items to carry over to the next level. For example, say I only need one simba to kill scar and I get seven, I would beat the current scar and six would carry over to hit the next scar.
I'll stop playing this game for a while and forget how prevalent these things are and then play again.... it's too frustrating watching my only failing be rng or having a really good round and it's just a waste...
You don't want your player base to feel like they're actually wasting their time, because then we're just going to go somewhere else.
Fun, but zaps my battery and makes my phone SO hot!!
I've been playing this game almost since the day it came out. It's fun and easy to pass the time. The downfall? If I play all 5 lives in one sitting, my phone gets so hot I can hardly hold it, and the battery will nearly deplete by 30-40%. It's insane! I don't play any other games on my phone, but I do have other apps that I frequently use, and NONE of them cause this extreme heat and battery depletion. I've read online that it can be a software glitch, but I've made the mistake of deleting the app and downloading again (because of an issue within the app) and I lost ALL OF MY PROGRESS. Man. I was so annoyed!
I'm really upset! I love this game it's super fun! But my game won't open, I don't know if anyone else has this problem but I don't know if it's my phone or the app. I have tried multiple times fix it and have turned off my phone multiple times, nothing works! I have missed about 5 events! I don't want to delete it and re download it because I don't want to start over and if it still doesn't work I would have done it for nothing
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 15, 2017
- Version: 1.14.2
- Size: 262 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2016 Disney. © 2016 Disney/Pixar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack 1$1.99
- Gem Pack 2$4.99
- Gem Pack 3$10.99
- Bundle 1$1.99
- Gem Pack 4$20.99
- Bundle 4$9.99
- Gem Pack 7$3.99
- Gem Pack 9$8.99
- Gem Pack 5$49.99
- Gem Pack 11$16.99