Disney Jigsaw Puzzles!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**The more you play, the more FREE puzzles you unlock!**
Now puzzlers who love Disney can choose from hundreds of Disney Jigsaw puzzles—from Frozen to Finding Dory, Disney Princess to Zootopia, Mickey Mouse to Disney Classic Movies! Test your skills to unlock free puzzles and jigsaw your way through your favorite Disney moments! Scale the challenge to fit all ages and levels! And of course, take Disney jigsaw puzzles everywhere—without any clean up, or a single lost piece!
• SOLVE PUZZLES with your favorite Disney characters and moments!
• COMPLETE puzzles of your favorite animated and live action scenes!
• UNLOCK up to 50 free puzzles as you play through your favorites!
• LEVEL-UP the challenge as you re-size & solve puzzles from 6 to 200+ pieces! (64 piece max on iPhone)
• BEAT the clock and your personal bests as you puzzle against the timer!
• CUSTOMIZE your experience by changing background colors, showing edge pieces & more!
• FREE daily puzzles!
• NEW puzzle packs being added all the time!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for the Walt Disney Family of Companies.
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings with your device to see if your device is muted. Don’t hesitate to contact customer care at http://help.disney.com/Apps/Disney-Jigsaw.
What's New in Version 4.0
*Now with more holiday puzzles!! Happy Holidays from Disney Jigsaw Puzzles!!
They need to create more rewards for completing newly purchased packages. Over the past year, my family has accomplished almost every reward offered. Therefore, outside of the daily puzzle, we never get any new puzzles (unless I buy them). I won't be buying any more packages until they create more ways to earn free puzzles. I find it interesting that practically every other week, they offer new packages to purchase, but no new ways to earn tokens have been added for almost a year. I also think they need to add The Princess and the Frog and Cars, but that's just my opinion.
Great puzzles for kids
This is a fun puzzle app and the Disney images they have chosen are bright and fun.
I downloaded this app for my Granddaughter. I do the daily puzzle every day in order to get more 'points' to get more free puzzles for her to do when she visits me. I think there is a glitch. I have been doing them consistently for at least 2 months and I haven't gotten the 45 day 'reward'. Could this be a bug? Along the same train of thought I wish there were more reward levels to earn more puzzles. I like a challenge.
Like the puzzles, not the price
I've enjoyed completing the puzzles. You get a half dozen or so for free, after which you can continue to do the daily free puzzle, or purchase puzzle packs...which are not cheap, and I'm also unclear if the highest price option includes all the puzzles or just some...most packs don't show an exact number that I see.
Also would like to see option for piece counts beyond 64.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 103 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © 2016 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Super Pack 5$19.99
- Pull-Ups Disney Junior Promotional PackFree
- Princess Value Pack$7.99
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Pack 1$2.99
- Finding Dory Value Pack$6.99
- Princess: Rapunzel Pack$2.99
- Frozen Value Pack$6.99
- Moana Bundle Pack 1$6.99
- Zootopia Pack 1$2.99
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Value Pack$6.99