Disney Junior Appisodes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** DOWNLOAD OR RESTORE ISSUES: Please update to Apple iOS version 9.2 in Device Settings and try again. ***
The Disney Junior Appisodes app allows preschoolers to experience the magic of watching, playing, and interacting directly with their favorite Disney Junior TV shows in a whole new way!
They will touch, tap, swipe, tilt, shake, and talk their way through a fully immersive interactive TV episode that reinforces developmental values.
Included for FREE is the award-winning Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally Appisode along with the opportunity to easily purchase additional Appisodes directly within the app, including:
• Miles Appisode featuring: “Runaway Shuttle”
• Sheriff Callie's Wild West Appisode featuring: "Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues"
• Doc McStuffins Appisodes featuring: "Filling Chilly," “Stuffy & Squibbles,“ "Kirby and the King & Karate Kangaroos," "Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again," "Rescue Ronda, Ready for Takeoff & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns!"
• Sofia the First Appisodes featuring: "Minding the Manor," "Enchanted Science Fair," "La Gran Aventura Diver-Tía" [In Spanish], "Great Aunt-Venture," "The Big Sleepover"
• Jake and the Never Land Pirates Appisodes featuring: “The Remarkable Beardini,” ”Treasure of the Pirate Mummy's Tomb & The Never Sands of Time,” "Hide the Hideout & Captain Hook’s Hooks"
• Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Appisodes featuring: "Sea Captain Mickey," "Quest for the Crystal Mickey," "Mickey and Donald Have a Farm"
• Interactive full-length Disney Junior TV episodes
• Multiple fun-filled interactive activities featuring favorite Disney Junior characters in every Appisode
• Discover and purchase additional Appisodes from within the App
• Available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
Q: How big is an Appisode?
A: Each Appisode is an interactive version of a full-length TV episode. The file sizes can be large - up to 600MB.
Q: How long will it take to download?
A: Your download will vary depending on internet speed/connectivity.
Q: How do I download purchased Appisodes on another device or restore Appisodes previously purchased?
1. Verify that you are already signed in to the same Apple ID account used in the initial purchase by pressing the home button and going to Settings -> iTunes & App Store.
2. Launch Appisodes and tap on the “For Grown-Ups” button in the lower right of the Appisodes home screen. Enter the four digit code to access and tap the “Restore Purchases” button.
3. Within the “For Grown-Ups” screen, download Appisodes by tapping on individual icons under the “Appisodes in the Cloud” section.
Q: How do I resolve issues with downloading an Appisode?
A: Once the purchase is complete, the download process is handled by the device and Apple servers. Follow instructions in the FAQ section of the “For Grown-Ups” screen for addition tips on troubleshooting. If you continue to have issues with downloading, please contact Customer Service at http://help.disney.com for further assistance.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
• New Appisode! Help Sofia get Aunt Tilly’s manor ready for a party. Watch out for the gargoyles – and the green slime!
• Special Features for the iPHONE 6S and 6S Plus: Use the device’s 3D Touch feature to jump right to the Appisode you want to watch and play using Home Screen Quick Actions. Hold down the Disney Junior Appisodes icon from the home or Spotlight screen to see all Disney Junior Appisodes available to you.
• Product enhancements
• Bug fixes
Would be 5 stars
I just got the miles one for my son, and it works great along with the Mickey road rally it comes with. I also purchased Sofia's enchanted science fair. This is where I get a little irritated, I spent $5 bucks for it to get not even half way through and the game crashes on the scene where Cedric makes a bunch of smoke. I read another review stating they had the same problem and it was dated for over a month ago. I'm hoping you either fix the problem or give me a credit so I can get another Sofia that actually works. It's frustrating since I spent money on a game for my daughter and it doesn't work. Please update app and fix or I will be calling for a refund, no point in paying for something you can't use. If the app is fixed or if it was working properly in the first place it would have gotten 5 stars.
The app itself and Mickey's Road Ralley that came with it work great but since then I have purchased Sofia Enchanted Science Fair which kicks us out when Cedric asks us to clear the smoke and the Mickey Mouse around the Clubhouse world and that one freezes when they ask you to mix yellow and blue!!! At $5 a piece I would really hope they worked. Please correct these and let me know how I can fix mine!!
Still having issues
I'm still having issues downloading my in app purchases. I'm running iOS 9.3.1. Please fix.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 558 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2015 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hide the Hideout! & Captain Hook's Hooks Appisode$4.99
- Mickey and Donald Have a Farm Appisode$4.99
- The Big Sleepover$4.99
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey$4.99
- Doc Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again$4.99
- Rescue Ronda & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns Appisode$4.99
- Pirate Mummy's Tomb & Never Sands of Time$4.99
- Great Aunt-Venture$4.99
- Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues$4.99
- Enchanted Science Fair$4.99