Disney Junior Appisodes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** DOWNLOAD OR RESTORE ISSUES: Please update to Apple iOS version 9.2 in Device Settings and try again. ***
Interactive episodes you watch AND play! Disney Junior Appisodes allow preschoolers to experience the magic of watching, playing, and interacting directly with their favorite Disney Junior TV shows in a whole new way.
They will touch, tap, swipe, tilt, shake, and talk their way through a fully immersive interactive TV episode that reinforces developmental values.
Included for FREE is the award-winning Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally Appisode, with the opportunity to purchase additional Appisodes within the app, including:
• The Lion Guard Appisode featuring: "Bunga the Wise"
• Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Appisodes featuring: "Around the Clubhouse World," "Sea Captain Mickey," "Quest for the Crystal Mickey," "Mickey and Donald Have a Farm"
• Miles Appisode featuring: “Runaway Shuttle”
• Doc McStuffins Appisodes featuring: "Filling Chilly," “Stuffy & Squibbles,“ "Kirby and the King & Karate Kangaroos," "Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again," "Rescue Ronda, Ready for Takeoff & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns!"
• Sofia the First Appisodes featuring: "Minding the Manor," "Enchanted Science Fair," "La Gran Aventura Diver-Tía" [In Spanish], "Great Aunt-Venture," "The Big Sleepover"
• Jake and the Never Land Pirates Appisodes featuring: “The Remarkable Beardini,” ”Treasure of the Pirate Mummy's Tomb & The Never Sands of Time,” "Hide the Hideout & Captain Hook’s Hooks"
• Sheriff Callie's Wild West Appisode featuring: "Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues"
• Interactive full-length Disney Junior TV episodes
• Multiple fun-filled interactive activities featuring favorite Disney Junior characters in every Appisode
• Discover and purchase additional Appisodes from within the App
• Available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
Q: How big is an Appisode?
A: Each Appisode is an interactive version of a full-length TV episode. The file sizes can be large - up to 600MB.
Q: How long will it take to download?
A: Your download will vary depending on internet speed/connectivity.
Q: How do I download purchased Appisodes on another device or restore Appisodes previously purchased?
1. Verify that you are already signed in to the same Apple ID account used in the initial purchase by pressing the home button and going to Settings -> iTunes & App Store.
2. Launch Appisodes and tap on the “For Grown-Ups” button in the lower right of the Appisodes home screen. Enter the four digit code to access and tap the “Restore Purchases” button.
3. Within the “For Grown-Ups” screen, download Appisodes by tapping on individual icons under the “Appisodes in the Cloud” section.
Q: How do I resolve issues with downloading an Appisode?
A: Once the purchase is complete, the download process is handled by the device and Apple servers. Follow instructions in the FAQ section of the “For Grown-Ups” screen for addition tips on troubleshooting. If you continue to have issues with downloading, please contact Customer Service at http://help.disney.com for further assistance.
What's New in Version 2.6.0
• New Appisode! Help the Lion Guard save the Pride Lands from flooding – and Bunga the Wise!
• Product enhancements
• Bug fixes
My kids love the app - But need packs or subscription.
We downloaded this app because our kids love Disney Jr and thought interactive stories with their favoriate characters would be great. So far, they love the free episode. I figured there would be an option to purchase multiple stories or a annual subscription to unlock all and future realeases for a year. Shocked to find have to pay $5 for each story and no multi-pack or subscription.
Come on Disney, Kids can't buy these apps on their own and I shouldn't have to pay for each one by one.
Wait so u have to pay for the episodes y would they do that its just messed up don't like it but in commercials there all like a little in app purchase yeah no a lot of purchase this is stupid they r asking for kids to spend a lot of their parents money without there parents knowing I would rather just let kids watch tv and talk back to the tv I do not suggest u get this if u r thinking about it because u will just waist money when u can watch tv instead of paying to watch shows that's basically like paying for every show u watch on tv if it is real I would pay $100,000,000,000 ain't nobody got time for that
I hardly ever write reviews but with this latest update this app has gone downhill. I have been on the phone with apple for an hour now(kudos to them) because all my older episodes were gone. Every time I tried to download it would say starting download then nothing. I deleted it then had only one other episode show up so I deleted it again and now it won't even load.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 659 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2015 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hide the Hideout! & Captain Hook's Hooks Appisode$4.99
- Mickey and Donald Have a Farm Appisode$4.99
- The Big Sleepover$4.99
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey$4.99
- Doc Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again$4.99
- Rescue Ronda & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns Appisode$4.99
- Pirate Mummy's Tomb & Never Sands of Time$4.99
- Great Aunt-Venture$4.99
- Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues$4.99
- Enchanted Science Fair$4.99