Disney Magic Kingdoms
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WELCOME TO THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON MOBILE!
When Maleficent casts an evil spell on the Kingdom, ridding it of all of its powerful magic, can you help bring it all back? Relive the thrill of Disney Parks and create the most fantastical Park of your dreams in Disney Magic Kingdoms!
EXTRAORDINARY & TIMELESS DISNEY PARK ATTRACTIONS
• Charming attractions such as "it's a small world," Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor and Space Mountain from Disney Parks around the world, including Disneyland, California Adventure, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris!
• Dazzling new attractions found only in the game such as WALL-E's House and Cyclops Sushi -- all uniquely inspired by their movies!
• Relive magical moments from the Parks with lively Parades featuring beautiful floats and fireworks!
CHARACTERS SPANNING MORE THAN 90 YEARS OF DISNEY
• Share spectacular moments with beloved characters such as the ever-optimistic Mickey Mouse, the spirited princess Rapunzel, brave space ranger Buzz Lightyear, the sweet and sassy Tinker Bell and more!
• Hundreds of whimsical and animated quests that bring every pixel of your Kingdom to life!
• Collect memorable Disney-themed items to bring each character back from Maleficent's evil spell!
A RIVETING TALE OF HEROES AND VILLAINS
• Unravel a magical story and an exciting adventure with every tap!
• Stand off against menacing villains such as Pete, Mother Gothel, and Zurg to save the Kingdom!
Come on and join us in the most magical place on mobile!
*IMPORTANT* Disney Magic Kingdoms requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch (5th Generation).
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.disney-magic-kingdoms.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
What's New in Version 2.5.1
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Fall down the rabbit hole to collect wonderful new characters including Alice, the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, the Cheshire Cat and more during the limited-time Alice in Wonderland Event!
Get set for the unbirthday party with exclusive decorations, concessions and attractions such as the White Rabbit's House, and the iconic Alice in Wonderland attraction!
WHO'S BEEN PAINTING THE ROSES RED?!
Defeat the Queen of Hearts with extra help from the Cheshire Cat and the White Rabbit!
Bring back past events!
I absolutely love this game! I love the events! My only issue is that I wasn’t part of the game when the The Incredibles, A nightmare before Christmas and Frozen’s events were on so I can’t get to have them unless I pay a lot of money to get them! I’ve spent so many gems on chests and my luck is terrible, I never get the characters and barely sometimes get buildings so it’s frustrating to buy something unsure. I wish you could include them back as a storyline because I find it unfair for the new people on the app! Imagine someone downloading the game now and all the money they’d have to pay to get all the limited time event characters and buildings. I just really hope you guys take in account this comment, and I’ve seen I’m not the only one that agrees on this. I’m currently working on the Alice in Wonderland event and got so excited when Mickey’s Halloween costume got back! I’d be way happier if the characters from the missed events were like that too! But overall great game!
This game is fun they should make it easier to get characters and gems plus what are these pop up ads usually you get gems for watching ads but these just pop up. Plus I'd love to see The Little Mermaid Once Upon a Time and Peter Pan and Snow White and Winnie the Pooh plus bring back old events for people who haven't done them Thanks (this next part is from a few months ago)This is my most played game and it's really fun plus Disney! I also wish there'd be a log in if you want so you could log in from different devices and continue to save your progress. I just wish it was easier to get gems without paying cause characters are a lot of gems to get. Beauty and the Beast arrived which is nice but I'm trying to keep up in getting everything. If they make a Little Mermaid update I'd love that and I wish that she'd be in her Mermaid form and in Costumes you could get her human form. She could swim around the rivers in magic kingdom. Anyways I really like this game!
Money Hungry Disney
I like this game, but I hate how money hungry Disney is. It definitely seems like a pay to win game. I’ve been playing for over a month now and almost every set of characters has one you have to buy. All the really cool characters like The Nightmare Before Christmas has to be obtained through purchasing special chests. A lot of the really cool attractions cost an insane amount of gems and unlocking more parade float slots and treasure chest slots cost gems as well. It really makes the game difficult to love because there are so many things I want to do, but can’t afford to spend thousands on it. You should be able to obtain things in game that cost gems easier....or make it so you acquire more gems throughout the gameplay. One gem here and there doesn’t get you very far. Would probably take me a year to save up gems for a single attraction or character.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 01, 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 572 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2016 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the logo Gameloft are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries. © Disney. © Disney/Pixar.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack 1$1.99
- Gem Pack 2$4.99
- Gem Pack 3$9.99
- Amazing Event Pack 1$3.99
- Gem Pack 4$19.99
- Shiny Event Pack 2$1.99
- Wonderful Special Bundle$3.99
- Marvelous Special Bundle$9.99
- Magnificent Special Bundle$4.99
- Fantastic Event Pack 3$6.99