Disney Magic Kingdoms
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WELCOME TO THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON MOBILE!
When Maleficent casts an evil spell on the Kingdom, ridding it of all of its powerful magic, can you help bring it all back? Relive the thrill of Disney Parks and create the most fantastical Park of your dreams in Disney Magic Kingdoms!
EXTRAORDINARY & TIMELESS DISNEY PARK ATTRACTIONS
• Charming attractions such as "it's a small world," Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor and Space Mountain from Disney Parks around the world, including Disneyland, California Adventure, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris!
• Dazzling new attractions found only in the game such as WALL-E's House and Cyclops Sushi -- all uniquely inspired by their movies!
• Relive magical moments from the Parks with lively Parades featuring beautiful floats and fireworks!
CHARACTERS SPANNING MORE THAN 90 YEARS OF DISNEY
• Share spectacular moments with beloved characters such as the ever-optimistic Mickey Mouse, the spirited princess Rapunzel, brave space ranger Buzz Lightyear, the sweet and sassy Tinker Bell and more!
• Hundreds of whimsical and animated quests that bring every pixel of your Kingdom to life!
• Collect memorable Disney-themed items to bring each character back from Maleficent's evil spell!
A RIVETING TALE OF HEROES AND VILLAINS
• Unravel a magical story and an exciting adventure with every tap!
• Stand off against menacing villains such as Pete, Mother Gothel, and Zurg to save the Kingdom!
Come on and join us in the most magical place on mobile!
*IMPORTANT* Disney Magic Kingdoms requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch (5th Generation).
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.disney-magic-kingdoms.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
What's New in Version 2.4.0
THE JUNGLE BOOK GETS THE KINGDOM JUMPIN’!
The cast of The Jungle Book keeps the main storyline swinging! New Baloo and King Louie join Mowgli and Bagheera, but beware… that fearsome tiger Shere Khan is on the prowl too.
MAKE YOUR OWN JUNGLE!
Bring the jungle to your Kingdom with all-new attractions including Baloo’s Oasis, and Kaa’s Jungle Gym! Delight visitors with The Jungle Book parade float, and new decorations like the Panther Statue!
Fun game but too many bugs
This game started out fine for me but soon I realized that visitors were not always present in the park and because of this I couldn’t fulfill their wishes. Consequently, I wasn’t able to keep my “ecstatic” happiness level. Also, every time I hit 100% Ecstatic happiness level, it would automatically fall back down to 99%. I don’t know why. As for the floats, they hardly yield any prizes at all and the magic they do yield is LESS than it costs to start a float in the first place. If these kinks are ironed out, I’m sure the game would be just fine.
Too much Limited Time
This used to be my favorite game, but after taking a break for a while I discovered that I missed two events and missed out on characters from Aladdin and The Lion King. This isn't the first time I've missed an entire franchise due to it being part of a limited time event. Please make these characters available in the future! Please not in a chest either. Limited chests cost large amounts of gems and you aren't guaranteed a character. It's more likely that you'll earn a decoration that you'll convert into magic later anyway.
FUN AND ADDICTING!!!
So I recently upgraded and I finally got to the Jungle Book quests. So far so good and the graphics r amazing!! Just so u know King Louie, Baloo and Shere Khan r the new characters added along with three attractions and one parade float. Mind u King Louie is gems and costs 500 gems. Its expensive yes but worth it. Thanks for the new update DMK keep up the good work.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 563 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2016 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the logo Gameloft are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries. © Disney. © Disney/Pixar.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack 1$1.99
- Gem Pack 2$4.99
- Gem Pack 3$9.99
- Amazing Event Pack 1$3.99
- Gem Pack 4$19.99
- Shiny Event Pack 2$1.99
- Wonderful Special Bundle$3.99
- Marvelous Special Bundle$9.99
- Magnificent Special Bundle$4.99
- Magnificent Event Pack 3$5.99