Disney Magic Timer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• 98% of kids brush longer with the Disney Magic Timer app by Oral-B
• Featured as “Best new App” for “Kids” • # 1 Downloaded free app for kids “Ages 6 to 8” on iPhone in the US and 40 other countries • # 2 Downloaded free app in “Health & Fitness” on iPad in the US
Bring more fun to your daily brushing routine with Disney Magic Timer by Oral-B, powered by DreamPlay! Now featuring twenty-three of your favorite Disney, Marvel and Star Wars characters, use this app to seamlessly encourage your kids to brush longer. Collect a new digital sticker after each successful two minutes of brushing; track progress with stars and milestone badges on the Brushing Calendar. Longer, happier brushing for your little one is just a download away! All it takes is three simple steps: 1. Download the Disney Magic Timer app by Oral-B 2. Scan any Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages product with your iPad, iPhone or iTouch 3. Reveal more fun and let the brushing begin.
See how it works: http://www.oralb.com/stages/disney-timer-app ***Characters featured in this app: • Nemo • Dory • Olaf • Elsa • Anna • Darth Vader • Yoda • Storm Trooper • Belle • Ariel • Cinderella • Rapunzel • Thor • Iron Man • Hulk • Captain America • Lightning McQueen • Dusty • Doc McStuffins • Winnie the Pooh • Mickey Mouse • Minnie Mouse • Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) • James P. “Sulley” Sullivan • Tinker Bell
***Compatible with any Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Stages products. *** Compatible with iTouch, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad 5, iPhone, 6+, iPhone 6, iPhone5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 5 and iPod Touch 4. Before you download this, experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings with your device to see if your device is muted. For assistance, please visit our customer care FAQ page here: http://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Disney-Publishing-Worldwide-Apps-General-Support.
What's New in Version 3.7
Update with more stickers!
Great, but still has bugs with stickers
Update: the stickers still do not enter the book after a certain amount of time even though we get new stickers every time. What's the point of warning the stickers if you can't see them inside the book. Also, the sticker is revealed around the 45 second mark. That defeats the purpose of waiting until the end to see your reward, i.e., the sticker. We've been using the app for quite some time and now the kids are hugely disappointed in it. Doesn't make brushing teeth fun any more.
We love brushing to the music and earning stickers. Our calendar is updated, but our sticker book is not adding our new stickers. For about a month now, each our stickers are not added to the book and all 3 kids are quite disappointed. I agree with another user that adding an extra sticker or incentive for flossing would be wonderful, too.
Used to love now just confused
As many others have said, the most recent update has decreased the enjoyment, function and usefulness of this app dramatically. We've been using this app for probably two years for brushing. My kids are now so confused why they no longer get to choose with which character they are brushing. Does Oral B expect that we are going to buy each character's toothbrush in order to collect stickers for that character? And revealing the whole picture before the two minutes is up completely destroys the whole premise of the app, which is to get kids to brush for at least two minutes! Please fix these glitches so we can, once again, have successful, struggle-free teeth brushing!
Horrible - please fix glitches
Can you PLEASE update this app? There are SO many issues and glitches.
1. The picture is completely revealed while there is still 0:45 seconds left!! This leaves the children no more motivation to keep brushing since they've already seen what they got!!
2. Why can't we choose the character we want? Once we've unlocked an album, there should be an option to choose which album you'd like to get a sticker from!! We can't even pick a random one...it will only give us what we LAST scanned. Annoying.
3. When we try to brush for the second or third time that day, it will always tell us that we've already brushed that evening. Even though the calendar shows that we've only brushed once that day.
4. We have scanned Cinderella and unlocked the album 3 times and every time, it just deleted the whole album and stickers we've collected.
This would be a great app if someone would update it and fix all the glitches. I will be uninstalling and keeping my 1 star rating until the app is updated and fixed. I expected more from Disney.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 430 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- Copyright © 2014 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.