Disney Stickers: Princess
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Disney Stickers: Princess
Add big dreams to your iMessages with this Princess sticker pack that includes iconic characters like Ariel, Rapunzel, and Mulan.
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Ariel - Hi
• Cinderella - Dress Change
• Mulan - Yes
• Pocahontas - Hug
• Merida - Laugh
• Jasmine - Annoyed
• Rapunzel - Fear
• Belle - Reading
• Aurora - Dance
• Tiana - Kiss
• Snow White - Fear
• Ariel - Love
• Jasmine - OMW
• Rapunzel - No
• Aurora - Sleep
• Tiana - Dance
• Snow White - Clap
• Accessory - Crown
• Accessory - Pascal and Latern
• Accessory - Blue Bird
• Accessory - Red Bird
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. While technically accurate, you may have noticed that you can also receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Hi. My name is Chris and I am obsessed with stickers. I have bought every single Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars sticker set I could get my hands on... and I can't get enough! Love them all. But PLEASE! I need a full Little Mermaid and Aladdin sticker set! And more Marvel!!!
Love It, Just needs Updating!
Love this app so much, but I feel like they get boring when it's always the same stickers. If they're were more princess stickers to each princess it would be the best app they could of created.
Let me simplify how to use the stickers
I ended up having to google and see how to use these stickers. It was a bit confusing.
1. Open the thread of a text message
2. Without clicking anything in the message do you see the "A" at the bottom, near where you would type? The "A" looks like two paintbrushes.
3. Hit that button and BAM! There are your stickers.
Good app, just wish they had more stickers available.
- Category: Stickers
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2017 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.