Disney Stickers: Stitch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Disney Stickers: Stitch
Add some extraterrestrial flair to your iMessages with this sticker pack featuring the fun-loving, mischievous Stitch!
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Stitch - Love
• Stitch - Aloha
• Stitch - Laugh
• Stitch - Sad
• Stitch - Confused
• Stitch - Play
• Stitch - Dance
• Stitch - Hungry
• Stitch - Cry
• Stitch - Surprised
• Stitch - Shock
• Stitch - Frustrated
• Stitch - Embarrassed
• Stitch - Thank you
• Stitch - Fail
• Stitch - Head Scratch
• Stitch - Pom Pom Celebrate
• Stitch - Tired
• Stitch - Lonely
• Stitch - Bummer
• Stitch - OK
Privacy - http://disneyprivacycenter.com/
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. While technically accurate, you may have noticed that you can also receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
More Stitch stickers would be nice.
I love Stitch and while I absolutely love using these stickers there doesn't seem to be a lot of variance for different emotions or a lot of stickers to choose from in general. So more stickers and more variety would be nice. How about some basic Stitch ones we know and love from the movie? Holding ice cream, saying hi, listening to elvis, and taking pictures etc.
Love it 😍
I love stitch don't get me wrong with it but one problem I have with this is there isn't enough stickers for it being $1.99 if you could please add more I would really appreciate it
Very Cute, Not many
These are very cute and there's a good variety to where you can use them a lot. The only complaint I have is that there aren't enough of them! I find myself reusing some of them. New ones would be great, thank you!
- Category: Stickers
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2017 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.