Disney World Dining
By VersaEdge Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This indispensable tool gives you exactly what it sounds like: complete menu items, prices for all the restaurants at the parks and hotels. It's got a clean design, an easy interface, and it seems extremely up to date to me."
“The Disney World Dining app was the one that really came through for me.”
Restaurant and menu info for over 300 restaurants, carts and stands in Disney World covering the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, and all Disney Resort Hotels.
• Restaurant info like location, description, photo, and more
• Find Restaurants by location, GPS, search or your favorites
• Discount info for Dining Plan, Tables in Wonderland, DVC, and Annual Pass
• Search by restaurant name or location
• Search all menus for a particular food item
• Search within each menu
• Organize a dining schedule with your reservations or plans
• Email your dining schedule to others for export and import
• Call the Dining Reservations number (iPhone only)
• No network connection required
• Free app updates to get new data and new features
• Works with VoiceOver Accessibility for the blind
What's New in Version 4.3
Please upgrade to Disney World Magic Guide for a significant discount.
I guess I’m confused on what free means
I am no fan of ads in any sort on a paid for app. I updated this app and now every time I open it, it says this app is discontinued and gives me an ad for a free update to a replacement app. I dialed into the new replacement program called Magic Guide but it is asking for money to get rid of the ads. So my choice is to stick with this app with a large ad for the other app every time I open, or move to the other app and have ads for other apps unless I repurchase with one of those in app purchases. When I purchased this app originally, I had no ads. I’m disappointed that I have ads now and no matter which way you look at it I have to spend money to remove them to continue using this app instead of moving to the My Disney Experience app. I had Disney World Dining just for menus. If I have to change apps, My Disney Experience, provided by Disney, will allow me to make restaurant reservations, make fast pass plus reservations, and manage photopass directly from that app. — Developers, I’m not interested in moving to Magic Guide as it has ads that I do not wish to view. It would have been a better move to go to a version 2 of this app and add in IAP for menus for the current year forgoing the addition of ads.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 16, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VersaEdge Software, LLC
- © VersaEdge Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.