Disney World Lines from TouringPlans.com
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LINES will help you save time and money during your Walt Disney World trip. We created Lines to help figure out where to go and what to do during your Disney vacation. No other app – even Disney’s official app – gives you as much unbiased advice about the Disney parks.
LINES features include:
- Advice on which parks to visit and avoid for next 10 days.
- A CROWD CALENDAR showing you how busy each park will be over the next ten days.
- Customized step-by-step TOURING PLANS for each Disney park. You tell Lines which rides you want to see, and Lines will display a step-by-step itinerary showing when to see them to avoid long lines. Lines can even update your plan while you’re walking around the park! It’s like having a GPS for Disney World.
- When you’re in the park, Lines will display Disney’s currently posted wait time at every attraction and how long you’ll REALLY wait in line, based on our experience and that of thousands of families on the same ride. Only Lines gives you this “actual wait” estimate.
- Disney’s official app doesn’t show you the waits for many attractions or character greetings. Lines has wait times for more rides, shows and character greetings than even Disney’s own app.
- Only Lines will predict the wait times and FASTPASS times for the rest of the day. This is incredibly useful if you’re trying to plan your afternoon and evening, if you want to know whether FASTPASSes will be available at Splash Mountain after your nap, or if trying to decide which park to go to after dinner.
- Complete schedules for each park, including opening and closing times, parades, fireworks, shows and character greetings.
- Accurate MENUS and PRICES for every restaurant, kiosk, food stand and cart across all of WDW – more than 12,000 things to eat! Every menu is searchable – you can find every steak in Epcot or around Walt Disney World!
- LINES will show you exactly which things in each restaurant and store count as a snack in the Disney Dining Plan.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, FOX News and dozens of other newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as the crowd calendar and wait times, require an in-app subscription purchase to access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus and chat forums, are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the Web’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
What's New in Version 1.9.8
> In-app purchase improvements
Good for line estimates, but....
We find this app very useful for helping us see how long the wait is for a particular ride. It's very accurate! But the feature that I wish they were more accurate with is the crowd forecast. We live close to Disney and have annual passes so we go often, a lot of the time just for the day. We will see that the crowd level for any given day is a "3" and head on over, only to find that the lines for even smaller rides are over 45 minutes. The line app will tell you how accurate they were the day before and I gotta say they are usually way off. The app greatly underestimates the crowd. Like the other day it said the crowd level would be a 5. The following day it posted that it was actually a 10! That's a big difference. The main reason we want this app is to help us decide what day to go. It can't seem to do that.
We just wrapped up our first Disney trip in over 10 years. This app was a tremendous time-saver and anxiety-reducer. It is worth every single penny. In fact, though I hope they don't, they could double the price and I would still happily pay it. This app along with the official Disney app made our daily planning so incredibly simple. The line wait estimates were always spot on (and way more accurate than Disney-posted times). I wish the plans had a real-time map locator so I wouldn't have to switch between this and the Disney app so much, but otherwise it was great.
Excellent App for touring Disney World
I took a trip with my 5yo daughter in the beginning of June. I used the website to develop my schedule around my fast passes. They worked perfectly and we used the mobile app to dynamically adjust it around ride times and shows. We had an excellent experience. I've been to Disney World several times before with the whole family (sons and wife) and I believe touring plans probably saved me a couple hours a day (which meant more fun with my daughter). I will definitely be using it again.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 1.9.8
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magnolia Consulting, Inc.
- © TouringPlans.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription$12.99