Disney World Lines from TouringPlans.com
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LINES will help you save time and money during your Walt Disney World trip. We created Lines to help figure out where to go and what to do during your Disney vacation. No other app – even Disney’s official app – gives you as much unbiased advice about the Disney parks.
LINES features include:
- Advice on which parks to visit and avoid for next 10 days.
- A CROWD CALENDAR showing you how busy each park will be over the next ten days.
- Customized step-by-step TOURING PLANS for each Disney park. You tell Lines which rides you want to see, and Lines will display a step-by-step itinerary showing when to see them to avoid long lines. Lines can even update your plan while you’re walking around the park! It’s like having a GPS for Disney World.
- When you’re in the park, Lines will display Disney’s currently posted wait time at every attraction and how long you’ll REALLY wait in line, based on our experience and that of thousands of families on the same ride. Only Lines gives you this “actual wait” estimate.
- Disney’s official app doesn’t show you the waits for many attractions or character greetings. Lines has wait times for more rides, shows and character greetings than even Disney’s own app.
- Only Lines will predict the wait times and FASTPASS times for the rest of the day. This is incredibly useful if you’re trying to plan your afternoon and evening, if you want to know whether FASTPASSes will be available at Splash Mountain after your nap, or if trying to decide which park to go to after dinner.
- Complete schedules for each park, including opening and closing times, parades, fireworks, shows and character greetings.
- Accurate MENUS and PRICES for every restaurant, kiosk, food stand and cart across all of WDW – more than 12,000 things to eat! Every menu is searchable – you can find every steak in Epcot or around Walt Disney World!
- LINES will show you exactly which things in each restaurant and store count as a snack in the Disney Dining Plan.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, FOX News and dozens of other newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as the crowd calendar and wait times, require an in-app subscription purchase to access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus and chat forums, are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the Web’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
What's New in Version 1.9.8
> In-app purchase improvements
Excellent App for touring Disney World
I took a trip with my 5yo daughter in the beginning of June. I used the website to develop my schedule around my fast passes. They worked perfectly and we used the mobile app to dynamically adjust it around ride times and shows. We had an excellent experience. I've been to Disney World several times before with the whole family (sons and wife) and I believe touring plans probably saved me a couple hours a day (which meant more fun with my daughter). I will definitely be using it again.
Missing some data
This app would be perfectly fine except that it doesn't even have all of the selections available.
For example, we wanted to set up our Epcot tour and wanted to have a few generic stops at the countries. With the web interface we can have a stop for the Japan Pavilion for example. But, in the app we could not add it. Once added on the web it did show up correctly in the app but we could not directly add it from the app.
The other frustration is that the tier1 and tier2 Fastpass+ levels don't seem to be set up correctly. In Magic Kingdom for example, all of the Fastpass rides are listed as tier1.
Great App! Trip much less stressful because of it!!
I love the app and the book. I felt equipped and ready to go because of all the unbiased knowledge I was armed with. It took so much of the guess work out of what to see when which is a huge point of frustration with my family.
My suggestions for the app would be:
You should be able to click on the attraction (or restaurant) in your touring plan and it take you to a link that describes the attraction and its height requirements. I had a lot of questions about what the ride was we were going to and because I forgot had to go a round about way to find the description.
Also, you should be able to create a "Orlando trip" and it have the universal touring plans in the dashboard view with the Disney, if you pay for the access.
Minor things, but would have made a great app perfect.
Thanks for all the wonderful knowledge (and science) into making a wonderful vacation!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 1.9.8
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magnolia Consulting, Inc.
- © TouringPlans.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription$12.99