Disney World Lines from TouringPlans.com
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LINES will help you save time and money during your Walt Disney World trip. We created Lines to help figure out where to go and what to do during your Disney vacation. No other app – even Disney’s official app – gives you as much unbiased advice about the Disney parks.
LINES features include:
- Advice on which parks to visit and avoid for next 10 days.
- A CROWD CALENDAR showing you how busy each park will be over the next ten days.
- Customized step-by-step TOURING PLANS for each Disney park. You tell Lines which rides you want to see, and Lines will display a step-by-step itinerary showing when to see them to avoid long lines. Lines can even update your plan while you’re walking around the park! It’s like having a GPS for Disney World.
- When you’re in the park, Lines will display Disney’s currently posted wait time at every attraction and how long you’ll REALLY wait in line, based on our experience and that of thousands of families on the same ride. Only Lines gives you this “actual wait” estimate.
- Disney’s official app doesn’t show you the waits for many attractions or character greetings. Lines has wait times for more rides, shows and character greetings than even Disney’s own app.
- Only Lines will predict the wait times and FASTPASS times for the rest of the day. This is incredibly useful if you’re trying to plan your afternoon and evening, if you want to know whether FASTPASSes will be available at Splash Mountain after your nap, or if trying to decide which park to go to after dinner.
- Complete schedules for each park, including opening and closing times, parades, fireworks, shows and character greetings.
- Accurate MENUS and PRICES for every restaurant, kiosk, food stand and cart across all of WDW – more than 12,000 things to eat! Every menu is searchable – you can find every steak in Epcot or around Walt Disney World!
- LINES will show you exactly which things in each restaurant and store count as a snack in the Disney Dining Plan.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, FOX News and dozens of other newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as the crowd calendar and wait times, require an in-app subscription purchase to access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus and chat forums, are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the Web’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
What's New in Version 1.9.5
> New “Ride Now” and “Wait to Ride” recommendations to show whether waits are going up or down at your favorite rides. LINES also shows when waits will be lower for each attraction.
> A list of all FastPass+ times available for every attraction in each park, on one simple screen.
> A new Disney ticket search engine shows where to find the cheapest Disney World tickets for your specific trip needs.
> Automatic screen rotation based on device orientation.
> Improved display on large iPhones.
Great app! Improvements should be constant
I pay for this service! Therefore I think that updates should constantly be pushed to the app. The updated UI is awesome and long overdue. I would love this app to be more of a hub for info while in the parks...is Fantasmic cancelled tonight? There should be somewhere to share that. The chat feature is cool and has a huge following, but it's people asking where they should eat for their trip in a year. I want to have a place to share "live" information about the parks for other people in the parks.
I love this app though. It's easier to use than the Disney app for show schedules and is always accurate. Thank for all your work TP!
Best app for planing your trip
Hits: I love their wait times posted vs. expected. Love being able to search menus.
Misses: it's not very intuitive to enter/create a customized TP using the apps or the web sites tools. The app's overall UI and look needs an update. Searchable chat would be nice as well as full year crowd calendar for paid subs.
Update April 2014: the app's UI is still stuck in 2009 and chat is still sorely missing the ability to bookmark chats other than unnecessary bumping posts so users and "SFL"
Best investment for my Disney trip
Excellent for preplanning. I plan all our vacations whether it's to Disney or not. This app and its website have been a life saver. Haven't used it at the parks yet, but really excited to do so. I've been reviewing the the different touring plans, so great you can customize them to your time and interests.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 1.9.5
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magnolia Consulting, Inc.
- © TouringPlans.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription$12.99