Disney World Lines from TouringPlans.com
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
LINES will help you save time and money during your Walt Disney World trip. We created Lines to help figure out where to go and what to do during your Disney vacation. No other app – even Disney’s official app – gives you as much unbiased advice about the Disney parks.
LINES features include:
- Advice on which parks to visit and avoid for next 10 days.
- A CROWD CALENDAR showing you how busy each park will be over the next ten days.
- Customized step-by-step TOURING PLANS for each Disney park. You tell Lines which rides you want to see, and Lines will display a step-by-step itinerary showing when to see them to avoid long lines. Lines can even update your plan while you’re walking around the park! It’s like having a GPS for Disney World.
- When you’re in the park, Lines will display Disney’s currently posted wait time at every attraction and how long you’ll REALLY wait in line, based on our experience and that of thousands of families on the same ride. Only Lines gives you this “actual wait” estimate.
- Disney’s official app doesn’t show you the waits for many attractions or character greetings. Lines has wait times for more rides, shows and character greetings than even Disney’s own app.
- Only Lines will predict the wait times and FASTPASS times for the rest of the day. This is incredibly useful if you’re trying to plan your afternoon and evening, if you want to know whether FASTPASSes will be available at Splash Mountain after your nap, or if trying to decide which park to go to after dinner.
- Complete schedules for each park, including opening and closing times, parades, fireworks, shows and character greetings.
- Accurate MENUS and PRICES for every restaurant, kiosk, food stand and cart across all of WDW – more than 12,000 things to eat! Every menu is searchable – you can find every steak in Epcot or around Walt Disney World!
- LINES will show you exactly which things in each restaurant and store count as a snack in the Disney Dining Plan.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, FOX News and dozens of other newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as the crowd calendar and wait times, require an in-app subscription purchase to access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus and chat forums, are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the Web’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
What's New in Version 1.9.8
> In-app purchase improvements
I don't understand all the great reviews
The app is supposed to help you plan which is the best time to go to the parks but how many people writing these great reviews looking at the accuracy of their predictions. When you look at the ten day prediction and scroll down you can find a tab that takes you to their actual website. They actually post what the predicted and what the actual crowds were. Much of the time, the crowds were significantly higher than what they predicted.
You can't access this information unless you pay for the yearly fee.
I've used this app several times to plan my visits but it's been more crowded than they predicted every time. I don't mean by my perceptions but when you look the next day to see their reported comparisons they were usually off. Just went to EPCOT yesterday. The predicted a 3, it was actually a 5. Just goes to show there are too many variables that are not predictable and their accuracy in predicting crowds is off to much to justify paying their annual fee. I guess you can use it to determine that when kids are out of school, the parks are busier. But I'm certain most people can figure that out on their own without an app.
With a newborn and just turned 4-year-old planning a trip to Disney World seems overwhelming, maybe even impossible! Plus, we haven't been to Disney World in over 8 years, and so much has changed in the parks. The touringplans app and website is a lifesaver! It is so EASY to choose which day to go to which park based on crowd level predictions, use a ready- made touring plan for each park with just a few tweaks for our family's preferences, and optimize the plan or check on wait times as your family's schedule might change throughout the day. The app and website also helpfully tell me which rides I need fast passes for with suggested times to reserve the fast passes. Even though we visited during a moderately crowded time, we rarely waited in a line longer than 10 minutes!
Although the Disney app would not load at times while in the parks, I never had a problem with the touringplans app. You can bet I will use this app and website for all our future Disney trips!
Don't leave home without it!
Just like you need to check the weather forecast to plan your day and vacation, you need the Lines forecast to do the same.
Huge ROI! Lines is the easiest tool to help make the most of your time in the parks. It's very easy to create a plan and adjust your itinerary on-the-go when things don't go as planned (which happens to everyone). I really like that the app will tell you if you will not have enough time to do everything on your plan; it helps you rearrange and optimize your schedule on the go. Ex: we arrived late to the park and lines showed us that we had to remove 2 rides from the plan. Then my friend thought splash mountain was too scary once she saw it, so I removed that ride, added another we wanted to see and Lines told us when and where to be the rest of the day. My friend thinks I'm a Disney genius because even though we were late, we saw all of the best Magic Kingdom attractions and still had time to snag a great spot for Celebrate the Magic and fireworks... I couldn't have done it without Lines's planning tools.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 1.9.8
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magnolia Consulting, Inc.
- © TouringPlans.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription$14.99