Disney World Magic Guide
By VersaEdge Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The premier Disney World Magic Guide ® app includes retina GPS maps, restaurant info, menus, food search, wait times, park hours, event times, attraction info, search, favorites, GPS, compass, photos and much more.
• Retina guide maps for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney
• Wait Times on attraction pins
• Your GPS location and compass orientation
• Zoom in to see attractions, restaurants and bathrooms
• Zoom out to see park layout
• Search for an attraction or restaurant by name
• Select a pin for details such as photo, description, restaurant info and menus
• Menus and info for over 300 Disney World restaurants, carts and stands
• Restaurant info like location, description, photo, and more
• Find Restaurants by location, GPS, search or your favorites
• Discount info for Dining Plan, Tables in Wonderland, DVC, and Annual Pass
• Search by restaurant name or location
• Search all menus for a particular food item
• Search within each menu
• Organize a dining schedule with your reservations or plans
• Email your dining schedule to others for export and import
• Call the Dining Reservations number (iPhone only)
WAIT TIMES FEATURES
• Ride wait times viewable by park, GPS, search or your favorites
• See recent times submitted for each ride
• Submit a ride wait time if you are in the park
• Displayed times are based on app user submitted times
PARK HOURS FEATURES
• Park operating hours for all 6 Disney World parks
• Event times such as parades or fireworks
• Up to 6 months of information
• Dynamic Text Sizes (iOS 7)
• Portrait and Landscape mode
• Universal app works on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with just one purchase
• Free app updates to get new data and new features
• No network connection required except for Wait Times and Park Hours data updates
What's New in Version 3.3
• Added Support for Apple Watch
• Updated Information
• Dropped Support for iOS 6
I like the interactive maps that show my location and what's nearby. My complaint is the wait times feature. It's slow to update, especially when a ride closed due to weather. I realize the data is based upon visitors' input. I would think it would update quicker.
Where is the GPS?
The app is great, but it's missing interactive GPS. Honestly, nowadays it makes no more sense for you to get an app that tells you everything of a theme park except the main one: where am I? The rest of the festures are really good, although the waiting time is a bit slow to update.
Love the Watch app
Im glad they added the Watch app. I really like just looking at my wrist real quick to see the wait times in the park.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: VersaEdge Software, LLC
- © VersaEdge Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.