Disney World Magic Guide
By VersaEdge Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The premier Disney World Magic Guide ® app includes park maps, restaurant info, menus, food search, wait times, park hours, attraction info, search, favorites, GPS, compass, photos and much more.
• Guide maps for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney
• Wait Times on attraction pins
• Your GPS location and compass orientation
• Zoom in to see attractions, restaurants and bathrooms
• Zoom out to see park layout
• Search for an attraction or restaurant by name
• Select a pin for details such as photo, description, restaurant info and menus
• Menus and info for over 300 Disney World restaurants, carts and stands
• Restaurant info like location, description, photo, and more
• Find Restaurants by location, GPS, search or your favorites
• Discount info for Dining Plan, Tables in Wonderland, DVC, and Annual Pass
• Search by restaurant name or location
• Search all menus for a particular food item
• Search within each menu
• Organize a dining schedule with your reservations or plans
• Email your dining schedule to others for export and import
• Call the Dining Reservations number (iPhone only)
WAIT TIMES FEATURES
• Ride wait times viewable by park, GPS, search or your favorites
• See recent times submitted for each ride
• Submit a ride wait time if you are in the park
• Displayed times are based on app user submitted times
PARK HOURS FEATURES
• Park operating hours for all 6 Disney World parks
• Event times such as parades or fireworks
• Up to 6 months of information
• Dynamic Text Sizes (iOS 7)
• Portrait and Landscape mode
• Universal app works on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with just one purchase
• Free app updates to get new data and new features
• No network connection required except for Wait Times and Park Hours data updates
What's New in Version 3.0
• Completely Redesigned for iOS 7
• Added Support for Dynamic Text Sizes (iOS 7 only)
• Added Food & Wine 2013 Stands and Menus
• Moved Food Finder to Search
• Added Search within each Menu
• Added Search to Wait Times
• Added iPhone Landscape Support
• Added Select Favorites Editor to Dining and Wait Times
• Added Additional Phone Numbers to Dining
• Added Quick Access to a Park's Hours and Events from Launch Screen
• Removed iOS 5 Support
• Updated Information
Best Disney Vacation tool I've tried
My family and I just spent four days at DisneyWorld. Before we left home, we each downloaded this app in hopes that it would assist in our planning. Expectations exceeded! On the busiest day at Magic Kingdom, we utilized the wait times features to plan our activities so easily that we managed 10-15 rides with no more than 15 minutes of waiting at any point despite the long lines all around us. We found the shops and restaurants we wanted with no issues. Best of all, we were able to plan our character appearances so that we averaged less than 20 minutes in line for each character AND got to see everybody on my daughter's wish list. Even at Downtown Disney, we were able to navigate through or around stores to get where we wanted without fighting the hordes. Full disclosure: we skipped Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios this trip. But that was largely because we didn't fear the crowds as much this time around. If you're headed to DisneyWorld, this app is an ideal companion: less bulky than a guidebook, more likely to stay with you than a map, and chock full of real-time updates on waits, hours, menus, etc. so that you can decide what to do BEFORE walking across the park. The seamless navigation provided multiple ways to get to the information I wanted without having to backtrack to previous screens. Easily the best app I've used in months... and perfectly suited for it's intended purpose.
You need this app if you are going
Used this app there last year and I am getting ready to go again, this app is worth every cent and more when you are there and walking around you can hit the GPS arrow button and it will literally show you which direction to walk toward whatever attraction or diner or restroom, lol. It also has menus for the eateries, wait times and a ride description, much better than disneys own app in my opinion the only on-property app you will need, saves so much time and pain, indispensable!
Update: been to DisneyWorld twice now, you NEED to have this app for wait times, etc. five stars all the way!
It could use a lot more detail as far as the map is concerned.
It would be great if show times and times for character spots were listed.
The wait times were extremely helpful. I highly recommend that as a user of the app, you submit your wait times as well. We found that very late in the day, both the wait times posted in the park, and on this site, were actually much longer than the actual wait. The app was quick to update the times after my husband and I both submitted our actual wait times.
I would definitely use this app again!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VersaEdge Software, LLC
- © 2010-2013 VersaEdge Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.