Disney World Maps & More Box Set
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wait Times, Restaurant Menus, and Park Maps...all in one complete application. The UPinPoint Disney World Maps & More Box Set is a handy one-stop app for all your park hopping fun.
* Magic Kingdom
* Animal Kingdom
* Hollywood Studios
* Downtown Disney
* Blizzard Beach
* Typhoon Lagoon
* Orlando International Airport
* Universal Studios Orlando
* Islands of Adventure (including the new Harry Potter area)
* SeaWorld Orlando
* Busch Gardens Tampa
* Polynesian Resort
* Wilderness Lodge Resort
* Beach and Yacht Club Resort
* Animal Kingdom Lodge
* Coronado Springs Resort
* Swan and Dolphin Resort
* Contemporary Resort
* Grand Floridian Resort
* Port Orleans Resort
* Caribbean Beach Resort
* All-Star Sports, Movies and Music Resorts
* Pop Century Resort
* Boardwalk Resort
Points-of-Interest for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Be sure to turn on the points using the filter option.
No more hunting and pecking for the right place on the paper map. You can quickly search for attractions, restaurants and restrooms. Once you find it, hit the Map button and pinpoint the place on your map.
* Full size, detailed, easy to navigate maps of the parks.
* Wait time support is included. Times can be entered for both restaurants and attractions. Times are shown on the maps for a quick overview.
* Search for places alphabetically, by category or by location.
* Prioritize places to visit as either high, medium or low, and visualize your plan on the map.
* Flag places you have visited to quickly check the map for what you've done.
* Customize the places shown on your map by priority, not visited and type of place.
* Locate your position on the map using a GPS enabled iPhone. Also supports showing your location via a satellite map view for better accuracy if needed.
* Built-in menus with prices - no data connection required, great for iPod Touch users.
* Event calendars.
The UPinPoint Mini Guides, UPinPoint.com and any other properties owned by UPinPoint, LLC
are not affiliated with, authorized or endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with,
The Walt Disney Company, Disney Enterprises, Inc., Universal, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Busch Entertainment Corporation or any of their affiliates.
What's New in Version 2.9
Added All-Star Music Resort
It's pretty good
I like the maps and icons. Just wish it had more info for some of the icons (character spots, photo spots). A lot of these don't even have anything another than the name of what it is. A few other apps I've seen (Disney World & Disney World InPark) give a lot of info about times characters are at their spot and show a picture. This app does give good info about the rides and allows you to easily get to menus for restaurants. And for anything it misses, it has links to Wikipedia, if available. The wait times are color coded which makes light/heavy traffic jump out more. There aren't labels for the rides or restaurants so you have to tap them to figure out what they are. It has a neat trip planning feature that allows you to pick the day(s) you'll be at the parks & hotels. This allows you to plan out where you want to eat and what you're going to do. The layout is a little odd though in that it doesn't say the day, but the date. So you have to know that March whatever is a Wednesday. I also haven't had any crashing issues as other have mentioned.
This app would be really great for someone that wants to document their Disney experience, check everything they've done to keep track it and finally share it all with social media (it has a tweet option). I use this app along with the other two mentioned to fill in the gaps.
I downloaded this app when we visited Disney World in 2011. I have been keeping to use when we visit again! I love that you can check off the attractions you have visited!
I had absolutely no luck with this app. The worst ever. It crashed every time I tried to use it, to do anything. I finally gave up. I have never had a so much trouble with an app, even those that sometime crash work better than this one did for me. But if you can't use this app in the Majic Kingdom, what's the point. It's a good thing they still hand out the paper maps, or my family would have been very mad at me.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 30, 2012
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 19.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aaron White
- © 2012 UPinPoint LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.